Dct700 lost channels

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
gman1416

Dct700 lost channels

Post by gman1416 »

Hey friends well I use the jtag and faked my uid over the weekend because the cc unlocked all the channels in my area for this weekend gone. because of some promotion they are having but it only lasted until midnight but after that I lost all the channels. These are the steps I followed

Download dcttest.dll

Procedure,

detect
getram plat
(Went ot options and clicked firmware test and changed uid)
(Block upgrade)
{After the prompt "Do not forget ....")
program plat
reset

I did a lot of research before I got my jtag and I still do but this one is confusing me as to why none of the channels were blocked. I have all local and movie packages subbed to my box at the moment because I'm currently paying for this service.

My question is if I decide to disconnect soon would this also happen to the remainder of my channels? And what can I do to prevent it?

Thanks a lot guys
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

you can't program your box to keep those free channels that the networks put out for a little while in hopes to get people to sub to those channels. once they expire they are gonzo..sorry pal...

as for the rest of your subb'd channels. once you call the caco and cut back your services and your box is all blocked and locked you can keep them ,...until they decide to roll the keys...then you have to resub again to get em back
live your life like a beer commericial
DeanOfTears

Post by DeanOfTears »

Be careful. Make sure you have a back up in case you brick it or of course, the inevitable key change.
gman1416

Post by gman1416 »

Ok I understand I followed all the steps and backed up all my boxes thanks for the info guys
moddog

Post by moddog »

gman1416 wrote:Ok I understand I followed all the steps and backed up all my boxes thanks for the info guys
No need to back up all boxes just one will do,what ever box you write this back up to to will get back its original UID.
Good better best