dct700 back up and programing 3.57 plat

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

You walk, talk and breathe like an Entrepreneur who climbed the ladder the hard way. Why you're throwing this wicked-ass optical illusion is anybody's best guess. When peeps address me, it's my style to get back to them and TRY to put them in the right direction. Are you above this sort of style ?
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

That's what i do if i think they really want to learn. After awhile you can see the freetards a mile off just by their first 2 or 3 pm's. I really couldn't come to say...T/W and get a cm online in an hour. I am only proficient with my ISP. It would probably take a few days to get familiar with the environment until i could figure it out. So, with that in mind, If you are in California and you beg me for a quick fix, how could i possibly give you one when i've never tested there?

I try to point someone in the right direction but the problem is in the way I learned. I did it the hard way by digging through Cisco. No one wants to do that. They want a nice big fluffy spoon of "make it work for me" and I'm not gonna do that. The only one I know of who has a system wide universal fix is the Telnet hack and you'll never see that posted. There's a tester or two who posts here who knows it but they will never even mention it. Only Jr trolls that carrot around! I run my mouth a lot, but I worked REALLY HARD to figure this out and it's actually an accomplishment considering that trying to use my wife's android phone makes me fell like a retard! I HATE those f ing things!lol

I help lots of people i just don't take them all the way to getting an ip. If I give you the answer, what have you really gained?
Nothing irritates me more than someone who put up a premod 3 years ago and it just "all of a sudden" went down and they come crying for help. I have zero pity for that. nothing worth having is free.

when you called me an entrepreneur i assumed you thought i was a CL modem seller....lol. My mistake.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

syankey1970 wrote:That's what i do if i think they really want to learn. After awhile you can see the freetards a mile off just by their first 2 or 3 pm's. I really couldn't come to say...T/W and get a cm online in an hour. I am only proficient with my ISP. It would probably take a few days to get familiar with the environment until i could figure it out. So, with that in mind, If you are in California and you beg me for a quick fix, how could i possibly give you one when i've never tested there?

I try to point someone in the right direction but the problem is in the way I learned. I did it the hard way by digging through Cisco. No one wants to do that. They want a nice big fluffy spoon of "make it work for me" and I'm not gonna do that. The only one I know of who has a system wide universal fix is the Telnet hack and you'll never see that posted. There's a tester or two who posts here who knows it but they will never even mention it. Only Jr trolls that carrot around! I run my mouth a lot, but I worked REALLY HARD to figure this out and it's actually an accomplishment considering that trying to use my wife's android phone makes me fell like a retard! I HATE those f ing things!lol

I help lots of people i just don't take them all the way to getting an ip. If I give you the answer, what have you really gained?
Nothing irritates me more than someone who put up a premod 3 years ago and it just "all of a sudden" went down and they come crying for help. I have zero pity for that. nothing worth having is free.

when you called me an entrepreneur i assumed you thought i was a CL modem seller....lol. My mistake.
You got that right.............
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MoonGoon wrote:The further into this envelope I go, the more I begin to understand your direction. Question: how long did it take you to become as technically aware and skillful as you are ? Prediction: at least five (5) years. My guess is that you've been a Tech for most of your life. The people that but the Hardware are expecting a smooth, quiet ride without too much grief. How to tell these folks that are a few challenges along the way? Not an easy task. I know why you feel the way you do. Took me awhile.
Understandable. It took me a while also to understand those before me. I was like everybody else, fast to help anyone that asked until inevitably you start to notice that they just want things handed to them and not have to go through the troubles one had to go through in order to learn. That's why we eventually change our ways....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

Well said, my friend. All that instant help killed the scene...which, isn't all that bad of a thing when you consider that all it took was bpi+ to effectively wipe out 75% of the "testers" on the network. now, it's really fast and stable in my area and my scans show very few rogues anymore. It used to be an ocean of 6120 showcase configs running on 51xx macs,,,,lololol
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

Way back, my first scan showed to my surprise.
That I was surrounded by almost all walled garden-ed

lol
Not Anymore!
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

quisiera ser igual de bueno que ustedes
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Just for the record, I've got all the Respect in the world for Felipe. The guy posts tremendous Videos and deserves tons of credit. By the way, who are you ?