people having problems with dropping channels

JTAG on dct2500/dct700
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

pancho wrote:I'm going to change now, when my next door neighbor
come He has a similar box ph9 update....nothing happened all the same
what you have to do is bring that box that isn't working right that was at your place, but worked in the other part of town over to your neighbors, plug it in at his place and seee if those channels are still missing...your on the right track just wrong box your trying it with
live your life like a beer commericial
pancho

Post by pancho »

nothing happens problem of the chip key is not good.....

some trick?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

pancho wrote:nothing happens problem of the chip key is not good.....

some trick?
huh? what do you mean nothing happens? when you brought your box over there? you gotta be a bit more specific please...
pancho

Post by pancho »

okay costume box my friend to my house and that box works well.. and may did not

and I made an update to my box and is the same Not authorized
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

pancho wrote:okay costume box my friend to my house and that box works well.. and may did not

and I made an update to my box and is the same Not authorized
Is yu frend box a legal box or test box?
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

i'm trying to figure out if he brought HIS test box that worked good the 10 mins away to his actual neighbors house..couldn't figure out by his posts if he actually did that or not...lol..but that will tell us right away what's going on with his test box...lol....
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:i'm trying to figure out if he brought HIS test box that worked good the 10 mins away to his actual neighbors house..couldn't figure out by his posts if he actually did that or not...lol..but that will tell us right away what's going on with his test box...lol....
Yes, Its dificult to understand his post. He should post in his native language, this way we can clearly, or I can clearly understand him.

I could not help in my post to make fun of that. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cherrymachine

droped channels

Post by cherrymachine »

Not keys or update..Running an RNG 110, lost 1 prem and 1 ext basic..took a box that was unpluged and both channels were still there... so nothing to do with keys..and obvious it didnt take an update being unpluged...Matter of fact couldnt take an update anyway...
universall

channels dropped

Post by universall »

it seem like California has been hit with this as well
flashed with sub firmware and nvram, let it set on the line for 1 hour NO key up date. still testing.
cali40

dopped channels

Post by cali40 »

I live in cali and you are right cc has done something different to remove the bacic channel. I think they just moved the channels to the full package. That why it says not authorized
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

cali40 wrote:I live in cali and you are right cc has done something different to remove the bacic channel. I think they just moved the channels to the full package. That why it says not authorized
~~sorry cali, i accidently edited your post instead of quoting it...no changes made to above post~~

that's a possibility, maybe they combined the packages together for each type of sub...ex. combine the basic with premiums, combine the basic with full package, etc. etc... then when ordering they do not have to combine the basic package with the other ones as they are already in there...but i would imagaine that would already be implemented..maybe someone who works for the caco will step in and explain this to us...LMAO~

why dont one of you guys who are having this problem try calling the caco and resubbing ..then test box and downgrade the sub back to just basic and see what happens..

all these people complaining about this but not really much going on for testing different options available to fix this problem (besides from the couple usual people who are tired of spoonfeeding people the fixes)

dont you people down there at least have to have the min sub to get the stream into your houses? if so simply just add premiums to your account and then retest the box! i KNOW that the people testing the fix for this do NOT have to do that...but for the average joe that's here looking for a quick fix..this is IT....:rolleyes:
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

universall wrote:it seem like California has been hit with this as well
flashed with sub firmware and nvram, let it set on the line for 1 hour NO key up date. still testing.
that will NOT work for getting keys on a different box besides the one that is original with those backups
racerx007

basic not open and clear anymore

Post by racerx007 »

basic in chicago north and south now encrypted check current channel status under occult menu #7 enc12 on the basic channels as well as the premiums.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

racerx007 wrote:basic in chicago north and south now encrypted check current channel status under occult menu #7 enc12 on the basic channels as well as the premiums.
That would make sence, Since now CACO Force there customers with basic sub to have a DTA box in order to get basic channels.
moddog

Post by moddog »

am now wondering if the boss man will get the spi view project back on stream, its been a long wile since he last spoke a bout it, in time lik this it would be nice to have it...........a little birdy say caco will soon start change keys like every three weeks.
Good better best