key change Greater Los angeles

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
egotipp

key change? or Area change? Greater Los angeles

Post by egotipp »

Hey every1,i've lost all my (premium)on a DCT 2224/PH8,did any1 happen to notice if the CC did a Key change OR an Area change between 8-30-13 and 9-30-13 in the Greater Los Angeles Area?Any1 else having any issues with (premium) in the greater Los Angeles area?
household2

Post by household2 »

you shood try a new nvram
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Just imagine that ! Flashing another NVRAM and getting your HBO's and Sports Packages to reappear ? If you're lucky, try and put it on Account with the Provider. If not, you'll need to be an Extra-Terrestrial and/or Magician and know how to write to the XC chip. I repeat: just imagine that ...........
egotipp

New Nvram or Area switch Greater los angeles

Post by egotipp »

Hey Killswitch,i read your thread Aprilfools it was intresting,putting the MOTO on an account would diffenately solve the issue,im looking for a less involved approach with the CC,i don't have a fresh NVRAM but i will look and try.BTW KillSwitch did you ever get things going with your issue?if you did what did you do?
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Answer : I sucked it up and accepted defeat. And, I have NO quit in me for this hobby. With the 2224, there are several effective ways to protect the unit, NONE of which will work with this issue. And, there are several guys here loosely referred to as The Inner Circle who claim to have the skill to update the Key to its current status and I begin to believe it's a pipe dream fabricated for shits/giggles. If the new Key were part of the NVRAM, I would've had it extracted by now. You'll have to extract it from the XC chip and, if you can do that, you're ready for a meeting with our Maker. This is the deepest,darkest secret I've seen in years. Whoever knows how to do it is worth a fortune. No exaggeration.
egotipp

""keys please""

Post by egotipp »

Well i don't see any reason for any1 to lie about Keys being in the NVRAM,point me in the correct direction i would luv to read read and read,but i don't wanna read useless literature,so im waiting so i can read,the new keys are probally in the NVRAM,but the XC may need a command to look for those keys in the nvram,Still i would'nt want to spill the beans in public forum myself,DIGI CABLE is cool.

LONG LIVE DIGI CABLE.....................