help with update

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
JDMEGKOUPE

help with update

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

i have a dct2244 without a stock dump "lost it years ago to bad hdd"can some one send me code for this box plz. ps. dont post links to the thread that shows how to use nvtool to do an update because i tryed that with the supposed update sector of an dct700 and it did not take an update

http://usbjtag.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?t=6439
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

lolololol
\

too funny!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

JDMEGKOUPE wrote:i have a dct2244 without a stock dump "lost it years ago to bad hdd"can some one send me code for this box plz. ps. dont post links to the thread that shows how to use nvtool to do an update because i tryed that with the supposed update sector of an dct700 and it did not take an update

http://usbjtag.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?t=6439
And what does taking an update have to do with your box not having STOCK FRIMWARE???????????????
syankey1970 wrote:lolololol
\

too funny!
No Chit Syankey, OP has NO F'ING Clue here and his now edited post about the Letter. :rolleyes: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Yea, I was beginning to wonder myself. I thought for a few minutes that I was Stargated into an Alternate Universe. I read the original and was curious to see what kinda response this thing was gonna generate. This kinda guy needs all the luck he can possibly get. He got caught dirty. Go take a shower and freshen up !
JDMEGKOUPE

Post by JDMEGKOUPE »

useless, ill tinker with it and figure it out whenever i get to it... no big deal