DCT2000 Trouble

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Yes I already got that part down. What I dont understand is what do I do after backing it up?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:my nationality is Canadian...my ethnicity is...justsomewhiteguy...lol...
Shit man, I thought you was BLACK>>>>:confused: LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

I wouldnt say fluently because I have read hhow you write in Spanish. Eres mas wedo que mexicano you can tell by how you write ^_^.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Yes I already got that part down. What I dont understand is what do I do after backing it up?
Do you work as a Tech?????????
Well the Backups are for Safety, In case somthing goes wrong you can fix box back to factory settings and start all over. TECH 101............

If you care to use the Search TAB, you will find another video Posted by Our gream Member FelipeFerras, that will show you WHAT TO DO NEXT, As you say.....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

capone wrote:shit man, i thought you was black>>>>:confused: Lmfao
roflmfao........
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:I wouldnt say fluently because I have read hhow you write in Spanish. Eres mas wedo que mexicano you can tell by how you write ^_^.
Dont know what the FUK Wedo Means but I am not Mexican, Nor do I have anything against them. I am Newyorican If you know what that MEANS. LOL
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Yes I actually do. Im into repairing computers and messing around with the jailbroken Apple Tvs and android network streamers so all of this cable box stuff is new to me.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

justsomeguy wrote:roflmfao........
sometimes I get a bit whiter after a hard night of drinking...but don't usually turn black...green, pink,red, white, but never black....
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Sorry for asking all these stupid questions you can tell Im a noob at this lol. Trust me once I learn I will leave you alone. Is there a way you can write for example a list of steps where I can just look them up and learn how to do it? That way you dont have to spoonfeed me everything?

Ex: 1.Backup box
2.kdfdkjfdkj
3. adksfjkdjf
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

I think everyone who really needssomeone to hook up their box they should send the box to my P.O. box along with a 100$ money order or cash....(anything received in my P.O. box will be considered a donation and will not be returned)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:Sorry for asking all these stupid questions you can tell Im a noob at this lol. Trust me once I learn I will leave you alone. Is there a way you can write for example a list of steps where I can just look them up and learn how to do it? That way you dont have to spoonfeed me everything?

Ex: 1.Backup box
2.kdfdkjfdkj
3. adksfjkdjf
all the commands are on the left side of the screen under the apporpiate jtag that you are looking to use...
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

I would more than gladly give you a donation for your time and help!
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

On the left side of what screen? Sorry where is it that im suppose to be in to look at that?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:I would more than gladly give you a donation for your time and help!
lol...no man,,... I would NEVER take any kind of donation for any help I've ever given anyone, as the people who taught me NEVER once asked me for a single penny, all they every wanted was to see that I had the dedication to LEARN. in fact they actually sent me certain supplies and tools for no cost to me (not even shipping)!!. which to me really shows what kind of stand up guys they are! there ain't to many people like that around anymore these days, so when you do find a guy like that you gotta give him the upmost respect!! so how could I possibly charge anyone for the information I was taught for free...but I tell you I spent endless hours, days, weeks, and months reading, reading, reading until my eyeballs started bleeding!!!!
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

I currently have the USB BDM NT 0.15 is that to old?