Channels getting removed

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
sflynner26

Post by sflynner26 »

one came from a buddy he got from the caco but he let it get disconnected and the other one came from a guy my buddy works with and he said his brother bought it that's all I know about them and I don't know anyone that has these boxes everyone I know has 2500 and 700's I was thinking about getting the caco to activate one and see what happens
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

sflynner26 wrote:one came from a buddy he got from the caco but he let it get disconnected and the other one came from a guy my buddy works with and he said his brother bought it that's all I know about them and I don't know anyone that has these boxes everyone I know has 2500 and 700's I was thinking about getting the caco to activate one and see what happens
that's probably your problem then, that box is more then likely deauth'd and there could just be a little glitch in it that is allowing you to view the channels for a split second before it jumps into the error...

if you already have a sub it can't hurt to activate one of the boxs and then you will know for sure. also by doing that you can get a backup from it and activate the 2nd box you have (if the ph's are the same or interchangable that is)

did you ever have either of these 2 boxs up and running ?
live your life like a beer commericial
sflynner26

Post by sflynner26 »

i never did but other ppl have the one i was told was taken down before they could hit it i got 2 from the same guy both ippv enabled the 2500 works great but the 2244 is giving me problems so i think im gonna try to get one activated and go from there
techsandoval

Channels not working

Post by techsandoval »

I had the basic channels working on my DCT2224 until it got removed a couple days ago and now only have the local channels in my area what can I do to fix it?
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

techsandoval wrote:I had the basic channels working on my DCT2224 until it got removed a couple days ago and now only have the local channels in my area what can I do to fix it?
write a good backup to it, connect it with out doing firm test and let it update itself after it updates completely unplug and do the firmtest to protect it
Get rich or die trying
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:I had the basic channels working on my DCT2224 until it got removed a couple days ago and now only have the local channels in my area what can I do to fix it?
If they now say (Not Authorized) then theres nothing you can do to get them back. So it really depends on what your Screen Points to as the cause of not getting that channel. If you just get a BLACK SCREEN No NAG then you can most likely recover the channel back.
lafraga wrote:write a good backup to it, connect it with out doing firm test and let it update itself after it updates completely unplug and do the firmtest to protect it
You of all people Know this......... LMFAO
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Im getting the (Not Authorized) screen. Is there some way i can reprogram the box to get some channels? If I do what lafraga told me to do will it work?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Im getting the (Not Authorized) screen. Is there some way i can reprogram the box to get some channels? If I do what lafraga told me to do will it work?
Then it seams Like It will NOT solve your problem. You can try it if you Like. It won't hurt anything...........
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Okay, now what are my options? As to get something going? Is there another box that I can use? If I program the DCT 2224 using the (firmware test) Felipeferras demonstrates in his video will I go anywhere with that?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Okay, now what are my options? As to get something going? Is there another box that I can use? If I program the DCT 2224 using the (firmware test) Felipeferras demonstrates in his video will I go anywhere with that?
OK I will say this so a 5 year old can understand it, NO, NO, NO. Get the Point????
You can try it as it will not hurt anything, but in all likelyhood IT will not fix the Problem. You want somthing then you have to get BXO from CACO with all channels Authorized and Start all over............. I hope that was CLEAR ENOUGH...
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Yes I get the point! Im just a simple person trying to learn that is all. Im not sure what BXO from CACO is?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Yes I get the point! Im just a simple person trying to learn that is all. Im not sure what BXO from CACO is?
We CAN'T help you with that. You should know what CACO you have and what Boxes they Use. That is BASIC INFO that you should know and Its not Rocket Science to find out. Just look at anyone with a Legit SUB and see what boxes they have from CACO. Sound like the only thing you are doing is TOSing......

TOS is not what this site is about.......
techsandoval

Post by techsandoval »

Nevermind I know what it is now! I will be doing some testing.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

techsandoval wrote:Nevermind I know what it is now! I will be doing some testing.
Good, Then let us know if you figured it out or Not.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

techsandoval wrote:Nevermind I know what it is now! I will be doing some testing.
also in the future please start a new thread with your problems, highjacking threads and bringing up old dead threads makes things very hard to keep in order. good luck with your testing
live your life like a beer commericial