Help, Have Bought USB JTAG NT

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
halohackz

Help, Have Bought USB JTAG NT

Post by halohackz »

I just bought a DCT2244/1661/ACDEFG on ebay. waiting on it to arive to play with. I also bought the USBBDM(NT) and waiting on that too. The cc box I have is a 2244 also, which is the one I want to clone.

I'm reading a lot of posts here even though I find a lot of them to be very old.
What else do I need to make this happen?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

halohackz wrote:I just bought a DCT2244/1661/ACDEFG on ebay. waiting on it to arive to play with. I also bought the USBBDM(NT) and waiting on that too. The cc box I have is a 2244 also, which is the one I want to clone.

I'm reading a lot of posts here even though I find a lot of them to be very old.
What else do I need to make this happen?
You Need to do Lots of Reading. You can start on Left side of your Screen. First thing you Should Know Is that FULL CLONE Is Not Posible and the Ebay Box may Only Be good enough to get you The Basic Channels, IF YOUR LUCKY....

Being a Member Here Since 2006 You SHould have Knowen This By Now...
halohackz

Post by halohackz »

Am sorry, just thought this might be the section to receive help, just am curious how this may work with today's modern time with this new USBJTAG NT and if the rumors are true, Is it possible that the Flash Read can be connected with correct settings with USB BDM ?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

halohackz wrote:Am sorry, just thought this might be the section to receive help, just am curious how this may work with today's modern time with this new USBJTAG NT and if the rumors are true, Is it possible that the Flash Read can be connected with correct settings with USB BDM ?
First you Posted in wrong section. This is for DCT700 and DCT2500 Not DCT2224, And as for Help, No Problem in Helping, However that does not change the Fact that Full Clone Is Not Posible.... This Has been talked about 100's Of times...

( Moved to Correct Section )
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

what rumor's have you heard...lol....and as a general rule in life you should know that rumor's are usually just that...a rumor..if there was any truth to it you wouldn't just hear about it you would SEE it...don't worry about the theads being old....the old threads are where the good details are..and if you read that many old theads you should know what can and can't be done..:o
live your life like a beer commericial