I need a lot of help with my usbbdm and dct2224 (Thanks)

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

CAPONE wrote:WOW Your reading but still way OFF. LOL
The DLL's Go into the DLL Folder thats inside the USBJTAG Folder. NOW If your Using the Latest Software 0.54 Then You will Have that since its all in the Setup.rar If thats what you downloaded.
Second, If you Used your Friends Code and NVRAM and He Canceled His sub, THAT WONT AFFECT YOU AT ALL.
Third, If the Box did not have all Channels Active at one Point, THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO ADD THEM.... And I am SURE justsomeguy Would have Never told you that You COULD ADD THEM. He Knows Better than That.
i think the very 1st thing i learnt here (besides the forum rules) was that you CANNOT add channels to a box that didn't already have them subb'd to it....i think anyone and everyone should be able to pick that up pretty quick if they have done ANY READING AT ALL. but people will take anything a person says and turn it around to be something they wanna hear~

live your life like a beer commericial
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Danksloco wrote:Ok guys we are back on it! I took a little break but was still reading! I found out some interesting things and realized I left out a important file (something .dll) I needed to copy a working nvram and code for testing. The file was supposedly needed for faking the uid. I still don't get it but can't believe I haven't got all channels yet! justsomeguy told me it would take a while. Probably was giving me bad luck! Anyways, I also realized their is a forum here labeled "nvram requests". Can't I request one in my area and use it on my old box? I mean it's just hard trying to find a friend in my area that has what I need. And my old friend sub went off after I copied the nvram and code. But I copied it without the dll file I was suppose to paste in the usbjtag folder! What's up man, I need a little boost. I feel like i'm getting closer but at the same time I feel im still at step one!

Holla at me man, Thanks in advance...........for real.
alright man....let me see if i can explain this a little bit better for you....THE ONLY thing you are doing is getting a backup of the SAME ph board as you already have and putting it on your box to get only the past channels that YOUR box was subb'd to. you CANNOT add channels nor can you CLONE someone else's box.so if your box only had basic, then that's all you'll get. if your box had hbo then you'll get that again. BUT if you decided to put the box in the stream before you even tested it and let it sit for awhile it MIGHT have been deauthorized (if that's the case then no matter what backup you put on the box you will NOT get it back) and YES you can request a backup in the "nvram requests" forum~ that is what it is there for!! as for this dll file your all concerned about...like capone said it's in the new software if you are up to date. if not just download and put it in the dll folder in the usbjtag folder. very simple. now for the next thing..depending on the ph of your board it might have the watchdog- if you don't know what this is yet do a little search and it will be pasted EVERYWHERE and tells you how to disable in order to get a good save and write...do you actually need the step by step commands to send to the box as well?? that i sure hope you can find and do on your own cause i refuse to go that far into spoonfeeding a person...once you have your backup and are programming it usbbdm made the programming sooooo simple that all you gotta do is click a couple boxs, and then plug the box into tv only, change UID, then plug into stream and see what kind of past sub the box had on it and enjoy whatever you get.

Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

No! I understand I can only get the channels the boxed has been subbed to previously. All the boxes I have have been subbed with all channels then cancelled. I guess I have to be more specific though. I backed up my friends box and I know I can only get the channels he has but my box will only accept the ones it had before. I get that. Well after I copied my friends and tried to clone one of my boxes I noticed that it went to the channel my friends box was on but it didn't show some of the channels his box had. So did I copy it wrong? I didn't have the option to fake the uid. I thought it was because I didn't have that .dll file then. Also my other question was can't I request one on this site that's in my area? Thanks
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

I didn't see your reply justsomeguy. I'm working on it now....
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Danksloco wrote:No! I understand I can only get the channels the boxed has been subbed to previously. All the boxes I have have been subbed with all channels then cancelled. I guess I have to be more specific though. I backed up my friends box and I know I can only get the channels he has but my box will only accept the ones it had before. I get that. Well after I copied my friends and tried to clone one of my boxes I noticed that it went to the channel my friends box was on but it didn't show some of the channels his box had. So did I copy it wrong? I didn't have the option to fake the uid. I thought it was because I didn't have that .dll file then. Also my other question was can't I request one on this site that's in my area? Thanks
Thats NORMAL. NEW to YOU I Guess.

NO THERE Is No Way To copy WRONG. No Offence But thats Just Totally Retarded. LOL If the Box you Clone Works Normally then the BACK UP IS GOOD. That SIMPLE.

And READ DUDE Fake UID is NOW DONE VIA REMOTE CONTROL. :D

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Danksloco wrote:No! I understand I can only get the channels the boxed has been subbed to previously. All the boxes I have have been subbed with all channels then cancelled. I guess I have to be more specific though. I backed up my friends box and I know I can only get the channels he has but my box will only accept the ones it had before. I get that. Well after I copied my friends and tried to clone one of my boxes I noticed that it went to the channel my friends box was on but it didn't show some of the channels his box had. So did I copy it wrong? I didn't have the option to fake the uid. I thought it was because I didn't have that .dll file then. Also my other question was can't I request one on this site that's in my area? Thanks
No, by cloning his NVRAM will not add his channel to your box. Your XC chip holds the video keys to enable channel. No XC chip clone can be done so far.
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

usbbdm wrote:No, by cloning his NVRAM will not add his channel to your box. Your XC chip holds the video keys to enable channel. No XC chip clone can be done so far.
I know that. I have a box that's not deauthorized and im trying to get the old channels back. Can I do it with my friends nvram? Anyways I tried. I backed up the non deauth box and cloned my friends nvram but nothing happen. I still get the "one moment please" message on every channel! I dont even get the basics. I'm so sure this box is not deauthorized! How can I see what sub channels it had before? I'm tryin to figure it out but dang lol
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Danksloco wrote:I know that. I have a box that's not deauthorized and im trying to get the old channels back. Can I do it with my friends nvram? Anyways I tried. I backed up the non deauth box and cloned my friends nvram but nothing happen. I still get the "one moment please" message on every channel! I dont even get the basics. I'm so sure this box is not deauthorized! How can I see what sub channels it had before? I'm tryin to figure it out but dang lol
If your CC had changed the keys, then you cannot get back your old channels.
If your CC had hit the box and you do not have SPI log to play back, you cannot get back your old channels.
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

usbbdm wrote:If your CC had changed the keys, then you cannot get back your old channels.
If your CC had hit the box and you do not have SPI log to play back, you cannot get back your old channels.
Yes, I also know that too. My question is how can I find out if it is or not. And if it is how can I see which channels I have...by cloning my friends nvram right? hmmmmm no chat box help? :D
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Danksloco wrote:I know that. I have a box that's not deauthorized and im trying to get the old channels back. Can I do it with my friends nvram? Anyways I tried. I backed up the non deauth box and cloned my friends nvram but nothing happen. I still get the "one moment please" message on every channel! I dont even get the basics. I'm so sure this box is not deauthorized! How can I see what sub channels it had before? I'm tryin to figure it out but dang lol
HOW do you know the box was NOT deauthorized? capone made a comment on the previous page about your buddy's box...ever take that advice? there is NO way to find the old sub on the box. i asked you NUMBEROUS questions when you first made this thread and you BARLEY answered ANY of them! if your not going to answer the questions asked of you how do you expect us to FULLY HELP YOU? when was the LAST time this box was subb'd and hooked up? also what firmware nubmer is on the box? and when was it last updated? also like capone said you change the UID with the remote NOT in the usb software
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Danksloco wrote:Yes, I also know that too. My question is how can I find out if it is or not. And if it is how can I see which channels I have...by cloning my friends nvram right? hmmmmm no chat box help? :D
Look I will try to make it simple. You clone box to your friends CODE & NVRAM. After that What ever chanells you get, THATS THAT. If they say one moment Please One of 2 things. Ether the Video key is not correct as USBBDM has told you Or the BOX IS NOT FROM YOUR AREA. That Simple.

Is that clear enough for you to UNDERSTAND?
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

CAPONE wrote:Look I will try to make it simple. You clone box to your friends CODE & NVRAM. After that What ever chanells you get, THATS THAT. If they say one moment Please One of 2 things. Ether the Video key is not correct as USBBDM has told you Or the BOX IS NOT FROM YOUR AREA. That Simple.

Is that clear enough for you to UNDERSTAND?
Yes that's very clear. I'm trying to figure out these supposedly questions I haven't answered. :confused: But Can't I get basic? Because I have like 3 other boxes I fooled around with and they all have basic. I removed the "0" and got basic. Then I tried using my friends nvram and still only had basic. :confused:
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

justsomeguy wrote:HOW do you know the box was NOT deauthorized? capone made a comment on the previous page about your buddy's box...ever take that advice? there is NO way to find the old sub on the box. i asked you NUMBEROUS questions when you first made this thread and you BARLEY answered ANY of them! if your not going to answer the questions asked of you how do you expect us to FULLY HELP YOU? when was the LAST time this box was subb'd and hooked up? also what firmware nubmer is on the box? and when was it last updated? also like capone said you change the UID with the remote NOT in the usb software
ok the firmware is 8.17. I don't truly know if the box is deauthorized or not. The box was subbed over 90 days ago. I don't know when it was last updated. And the uid is only for vod purposes right? What else do I need to tell you?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

ok 90 days ain't bad at all....i didn't know if it was sitting in your closet for the last year or something..lol..well if you got the other 2 boxs going and not this one your either
1. doing something different
2. like usbbdm said the box got hit
3. like capone said the box is not from your area...

i'm thinking that if you got 2 outa the 3 going and the third box isn't bricked and is just giving you that error it's probably either the second or last...there might not be alot you can do with it. 8.17 firmware is up to date so your good there..maybe try going back 1 firmware version and see what happens...you might just have to use that box as a test box to try out different things to learn
Danksloco

Post by Danksloco »

Ok I'm going to try and use a different firmware. I'm assuming I change the software huh