some questions about 2224

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
krackpack

some questions about 2224

Post by krackpack »

i wannted to no do i have to have the box plugged in and what way does the plug go its the only thing im lost on
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

krackpack wrote:i wannted to no do i have to have the box plugged in and what way does the plug go its the only thing im lost on
What PLUG? And Plugged in as In Power to Box? You need to better express What Exactly you need help with. Your Broken English is Not Understandable.....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
krackpack

sorry

Post by krackpack »

sorry i had just woke up. I wanted to know if the 2224 had to be powered on or plugged in to power while using the bdm to program. As for the bdm plug how does it plug in to the 2224 board like is there a picture of the right way to plug the bdm in to the 2224 it a ph8.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

krackpack wrote:i wannted to no do i have to have the box plugged in and what way does the plug go its the only thing im lost on
yes you require to have the box plugged into the wall if you want to watch tv and have power going to the box. lol....and in most cases you can only plug a cord one way into an outlet...LMFAO:D

plug in the usbbdm to the box (do a search and you'll find the proper place) and then yes plug in the box(after the jtag)
live your life like a beer commericial
cherrymachine

Post by cherrymachine »

yes unit has to be powered up and look for pin one marking on the board. pin one on the jtag has the red wire running to it
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

krackpack wrote:sorry i had just woke up. I wanted to know if the 2224 had to be powered on or plugged in to power while using the bdm to program. As for the bdm plug how does it plug in to the 2224 board like is there a picture of the right way to plug the bdm in to the 2224 it a ph8.
YES THERES PICTURES. Now you been here Long Enough to have seen me post where to look.

FUCK THIS GETS OLD.
LEFT SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN, CLICK + NEXT TO USB BDM NT AND THEN DCT200, THERE YOU SEE PH8.

There you find Pictures of 10PIN Connector. You will Notice a SMALL "o" That indicates PIN 1.

Take the TIME TO NAV THE SITE. Then you will Know where to Find Things.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:YES THERES PICTURES. Now you been here Long Enough to have seen me post where to look.

FUCK THIS GETS OLD.
LEFT SIDE OF YOUR SCREEN, CLICK + NEXT TO USB BDM NT AND THEN DCT200, THERE YOU SEE PH8.

There you find Pictures of 10PIN Connector. You will Notice a SMALL "o" That indicates PIN 1.

Take the TIME TO NAV THE SITE. Then you will Know where to Find Things.
it's way beyond old isn't it !!! i don't know how many times in a week i read you answer this question :mad: like i've said before there should be a mandatory reading time before anyone is allowed to post~
live your life like a beer commericial