deauth

Test on DCT 2224/2244 using USB BDM.
cablelink

deauth

Post by cablelink »

I let box updated to latest ferm, did ferm test and check all but still got hit overnight. box still says connected but lost all channels, is there anything I can try to get back channel?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

cablelink wrote:I let box updated to latest ferm, did ferm test and check all but still got hit overnight. box still says connected but lost all channels, is there anything I can try to get back channel?
LOL
If channels Got the Not Authorized Sceen Nothing you can do to bring Back Channels.
If you get the One Moment Please Screen, Then Yes you can Recover them.

And BTW Just doing frim test and going crazy with check marks and writing back Code to Box DOES NOTHING If you dont CHANGE THE UID. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This may or may not be the hit. If CC changes all the keys then it is not the hit.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:This may or may not be the hit. If CC changes all the keys then it is not the hit.
Member Does Not indicate He changed the UID Via Remote Control after writing back code. If thats the Case Then The Channels may be gone for GOOD. Then Again With Such Limited INFO on the Members Part All we can do is Speculate.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
cablelink

Post by cablelink »

Thanks for response, the uid was changed and confirmed by shutting down box and rechecking in diog. I think this area has software kill because this is not the first box that hit
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

cablelink wrote:Thanks for response, the uid was changed and confirmed by shutting down box and rechecking in diog. I think this area has software kill because this is not the first box that hit
Weird. What Area Is that? For the sounds of that Maybe Writing Back Original BackUp May Recover the Channels So long as they don't show the NOT AUTHORIZED Screen.
cablelink

Post by cablelink »

This is an area in PG, Maryland, the weird thing is when i bring back to my area after leting the box sit a few days the video returns but only for a few minutes and dont return until
i unplug and let sit again even after changing back to original softW
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

did you just downgrade your sub? just wondering if the box was not FULLY locked up and you got hit...there is a bit more to do like tundra said then to just click a few check boxs on the 2224's :D
live your life like a beer commericial
cablelink

Post by cablelink »

No downgrade, no cc contact at all, this happen to all models in this area. i can try to upload a copy of ferm
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

cablelink wrote:This is an area in PG, Maryland, the weird thing is when i bring back to my area after leting the box sit a few days the video returns but only for a few minutes and dont return until
i unplug and let sit again
even after changing back to original softW
DUDE, Your Problem Sounds Like A BAD TUNNER. Find Another BOX same Model And Swap the TUNNER. I have seen that Problem and Solved it By doing Just That.