Retreive activation

USB BDM software. Bug report.
JWADE124

Retreive activation

Post by JWADE124 »

hello i purchased my jtag sometime last year just got back from a trip and i formated my pc for the life of me i cant find my activation i even emailed the jtag actavation can some one help me going about getting it again
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

JWADE124 wrote:hello i purchased my jtag sometime last year just got back from a trip and i formated my pc for the life of me i cant find my activation i even emailed the jtag actavation can some one help me going about getting it again
You just did it. All you need to do is use your original email address and click online activation. No need to send email request if this device had been activated before.
JWADE124

Thank you

Post by JWADE124 »

But if i use a diffrent pc like at my wifes house it would be good to just have it im very meticulous sry bout caps is there anyway i could get it sent to me i will pay i guess if i have to thank you for your time
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

JWADE124 wrote:But if i use a diffrent pc like at my wifes house it would be good to just have it im very meticulous sry bout caps is there anyway i could get it sent to me i will pay i guess if i have to thank you for your time
All you need to on different PC is enter the email address and email activate it.
moddog

Post by moddog »

And the boss means to type your email in the software. This is how i do it open UJmodem and click on system witch is the activation page.
Good better best
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

He is a BarkDog and he is correct. He sometimes chases his tail at nite when there is a Full Moon in the Caribbean. Always go into UJModem and into the System Tab. You'll find the Activation data there before you'll find them in USBJTAG NT. Interesting and true.