Need support Plat 3.62

USB BDM software. Bug report.
moddog

Need support Plat 3.62

Post by moddog »

Need support for plat 3.62
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Good better best
usbbdm

Test for 0.65. If passed will upload as official.

Post by usbbdm »

Please test this dll. If works, I will upload to download section. Just released 0.64 yesterday.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Tested and working grate, thank boss!
Good better best
moddog

Post by moddog »

Usbdm, please check the soft found bug, the remote change not working properly. In the on screen menu number one change to some chines words, but the old way of doing the UID work ok.
Good better best
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Try this one.
Let me know if it works or not.
moddog

Remote option

Post by moddog »

The remote option still have problem.
Good better best
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Try this one. I tested on DCT2500 and it worked. Last one should also work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Tested and working ok, please closed.
Good better best
ivan242

Plat 3.57

Post by ivan242 »

This is not working for me. My area just got upgraded 4-23-13. I don't know if my plat is different and if they have made some changes. If I program the plat without modifying, the box works fine. When I modify the plat, the box constantly re-boots. I don't know where I can upload my plat, if usbdm/the boss wants me to upload and where, please let me know. Thank you in advance.
moddog

Post by moddog »

I can take a look via Team viewer and see what is going on.
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ivan242 wrote:This is not working for me. My area just got upgraded 4-23-13. I don't know if my plat is different and if they have made some changes. If I program the plat without modifying, the box works fine. When I modify the plat, the box constantly re-boots. I don't know where I can upload my plat, if usbdm/the boss wants me to upload and where, please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Then the Problem is Not the Software or the Plat. I have posted about how to overcome this small problem.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
ivan242

Post by ivan242 »

Are you referring to the following? "Usbdm, please check the soft found bug, the remote change not working properly. In the on screen menu number one change to some chines words, but the old way of doing the UID work ok."

old way of doing the UID work ok. You said that this worked, tried it but it doesn't work for me either.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

ivan242 wrote:Are you referring to the following? "Usbdm, please check the soft found bug, the remote change not working properly. In the on screen menu number one change to some chines words, but the old way of doing the UID work ok."

old way of doing the UID work ok. You said that this worked, tried it but it doesn't work for me either.
NO Not referring to that. That was a totally separate issue unrelated to your problem.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."