Error using XP and NT

USB BDM software. Bug report.
fuddi007

Error using XP and NT

Post by fuddi007 »

I just installed USBJTAG NT on a windows XP desktop... and I am getting this error. (I had nt 4.something running on this before).. installed setup 0.54, NO GO... tried the WinUSB 32bit driver, NO GO.. tried C++, no go)

BUT UJMODEM works fine...

fuddi007

Post by fuddi007 »

reinstalled about 3 times...
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

READ here for your Problem.

http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/download ... file&id=66

Please Become Familiar with the Site and Take the TIME to Look at all the Links on the Left Side of your Screen. This Is Not NEW PROBLEM and All the Info you Needed to Solve the Problem Is Found there. I know People become Mad when One tells them that But Its the Truth, They Rather Be LAZY than Take the time to Read And Find the Answers on there OWN. ;)
fuddi007

Post by fuddi007 »

I did try that... Won't let me download the file..

fuddi007, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

fuddi007 wrote:I did try that... Won't let me download the file..

fuddi007, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
PM me you E-Mail and I will E-Mail Files to you.
fuddi007

Post by fuddi007 »

CAPONE wrote:PM me you E-Mail and I will E-Mail Files to you.
thanks. PM sent

Hopefully I can get power to PIN2 using this desktop....
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

fuddi007 wrote:I did try that... Won't let me download the file..

That is strange you can make post here and you should be able to download this file.
fuddi007

Post by fuddi007 »

usbbdm wrote:That is strange you can make post here and you should be able to download this file.
Hey, your site... you should know.. :-)

I can download other files just fine... Just this file (the 1 I really need, doesn't work)
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

No. I do not know any difference of those files.
Actually all the registered user should be able to download all the files. Even the account is not activated. Many user do not know how to get the account activated. But without account activated you should not be able to make any post.
condorstrike

Post by condorstrike »

scratch this...got it working :)
just to find out that it wont support the .jed file for my xt coolrunner...sigh..lol