ATT Microcell-Femtocell

This forum discuss about how to JTAG different devices.
mr.sky

ATT Microcell-Femtocell

Post by mr.sky »

Guys have not been around for the past 8 months. I had some serious illness.
But I seem to be getting better now. I have been a member here for about 10 yrs.
Ok. back to Title. Has anyone been able to jtag the above model.
AT&T 3G Microcell Cellular Wireless Signal Booster Extender Cisco DPH151-AT
I have heard that if you try to open unit. It has pins attached to the top and
bottom covers, so when you pull them apart it has a kill switch. So I guess if it
has been killed, you will not be able to jtag it.
What do you guys think?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

https://www.reddit.com/r/netsec/comment ... h=0e2203a0
Says it is ARM9 CPU and I have done several ARM9 target before. But I think I need to do some development work to support it.
ccvictornillo

Post by ccvictornillo »

usbbdm wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/netsec/comment ... h=0e2203a0
Says it is ARM9 CPU and I have done several ARM9 target before. But I think I need to do some development work to support it.
Hello usbbdm, question for you. Do you think if I connect my usbjtag nt to the board of this device, am I gonna be able to get the the previous owner's user account and password? I need this information in order to release my AT&T Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster ( DPH151). AT&T costumer service won't provide me with this information and they want me to purchase another device.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

ccvictornillo wrote:Hello usbbdm, question for you. Do you think if I connect my usbjtag nt to the board of this device, am I gonna be able to get the the previous owner's user account and password? I need this information in order to release my AT&T Microcell Wireless Cell Signal Booster ( DPH151). AT&T costumer service won't provide me with this information and they want me to purchase another device.
It depends. Normally it should not be in plan text but I have seen some older model of device (VOIP) that do put those in plane text. New devices normally encrypted in one way or the other.