USBJTAG NT stuck on erase starts...

This forum discuss about how to JTAG different devices.
OGHUGO

USBJTAG NT stuck on erase starts...

Post by OGHUGO »

Need help guys.. been trying to get this working for a week. trying to change firmware on dpc2100 and when I try to write to the device it gets stuck on erase starts.. and never passes this. I have tried different computers, reinstalling usbjtag nt software, different usb cable different modems same thing on all.. could it be the usbjtag nt that is messed up? and if so what warranty does this carry? I purchased this last year in June.
Thanks in advance for your help
moddog

Post by moddog »

OGHUGO wrote:Need help guys.. been trying to get this working for a week. trying to change firmware on dpc2100 and when I try to write to the device it gets stuck on erase starts.. and never passes this. I have tried different computers, reinstalling usbjtag nt software, different usb cable different modems same thing on all.. could it be the usbjtag nt that is messed up? and if so what warranty does this carry? I purchased this last year in June.
The modem is brick and need to debrick, nothing is wrong with your jtag.
Good better best
moddog

Post by moddog »

OGHUGO wrote:Need help guys.. been trying to get this working for a week. trying to change firmware on dpc2100 and when I try to write to the device it gets stuck on erase starts.. and never passes this. I have tried different computers, reinstalling usbjtag nt software, different usb cable different modems same thing on all.. could it be the usbjtag nt that is messed up? and if so what warranty does this carry? I purchased this last year in June.
The modem is brick and need to debrick, nothing is wrong with your jtag. http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=20
Good better best
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Use "erase" and "sprogram". Do not use "program" if boot is messed up.
OGHUGO

Post by OGHUGO »

moddog wrote:The modem is brick and need to debrick, nothing is wrong with your jtag. http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=20
I have tried this on virgin modems.. with nothing but the stock firmware on it. does the exact same thing.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

OGHUGO wrote:I have tried this on virgin modems.. with nothing but the stock firmware on it. does the exact same thing.
After teamviewer we both decide it could be the issue of USB JTAG NT. It was working for many monthes. Thread closed.