Changing Setting from Command Windows . . .

Anything related to script should go here.
Pichardo

Changing Setting from Command Windows . . .

Post by Pichardo »

It's pocible to change the config device from the command windows in usbjtag(nt) program?

The windows where you type

detect

ldram

setram
etc.. etc.

Supoce I was testing with a SB4200 and now i want to change to SBG900, change setting with a command ... not with a mouse..

I'm trying to use a scrip with diferent opcion .. something like a MainMenu.usp runing diferente scrip.

THankz in advanced.

Keep Trying . . . !
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The current command "config" allow you popup a dialog. If you want "config sb4200" I can consider add to next release.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

While I am adding SonicviewHD support I have add this feature and very convenient to use.

You can switch target easy.
config dct700
config sb5100
config sb6120
very fast switching. Faster than go to the recent target selection.
buzzybuzzard

Post by buzzybuzzard »

please it just fine the way it is
Pichardo

up !! !

Post by Pichardo »

usbbdm wrote:While I am adding SonicviewHD support I have add this feature and very convenient to use.

You can switch target easy.
config dct700
config sb5100
config sb6120
very fast switching. Faster than go to the recent target selection.
Thats is very nice... i like tha option.
buzzybuzzard wrote: please it just fine the way it is
Look in the

Category... are 8 option . . .

in the

Protocol ... are 11 option . . .

and inthe Target..... a lot more.

If there is a way to make the swap seleccion from one device to another... thankzs !!

Like the boss said... is more easy just enter "config dp301-010" and change...

To got to Do this.... Open Config..... look for witch Category... them try witch Protocol.... and last look for the right Target...

I'm trying to use the scrip lenguaje build in the USBJTAG(nt)and change like thats make more esay and eficience to use...

Again... Thankz USBBDM for all your support!

Keep Trying . . . !
RIP_Felipeferras

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

i think he is right it should be like
config dct700 and switch between targets without selecting anything else
thats the purpose of the usbjtagnt to be the faster and the easiest
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
buzzybuzzard

Post by buzzybuzzard »

Since i copy and paste dont type unless i have to and dont use the Tabs at all as i use addresing i dont see it is worth the trouble like the speed i use the mouse the detect i use F1 and the other programed function keys
People will type config 5100 when it was config SB5100 so u will have to call an error check thing check fo upper or lower case just blow up the program
or worse config Sb5100 when it should be SB5101 and not look at the screen
the hardest part of program idiot proofing
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

buzzybuzzard wrote:Since i copy and paste dont type unless i have to and dont use the Tabs at all as i use addresing i dont see it is worth the trouble like the speed i use the mouse the detect i use F1 and the other programed function keys
People will type config 5100 when it was config SB5100 so u will have to call an error check thing check fo upper or lower case just blow up the program
or worse config Sb5100 when it should be SB5101 and not look at the screen
the hardest part of program idiot proofing
not everyone uses mouses. in fact very few actually use them now adays with all the laptops out there, as for the spelling errors, well if people cannot spell rite then that is their problem they will have to learn if they want to use that function~ also i am pretty positive not spelling something correct will NOT blow up the program..lol. worst case is that the program will not reconize the command and will not jump over to that device....ALSO usbbdm KNOWS what he is doing with these updates that he continuelly puts out. if he thinks it is worth doing the work to do then surley IT IS ! he hears ALL the feedback and what people request to make things easier and faster! he has been doing this LONG before you came here
live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

justsomeguy wrote:not everyone uses mouses. in fact very few actually use them now adays with all the laptops out there, as for the spelling errors, well if people cannot spell rite then that is their problem they will have to learn if they want to use that function~ also i am pretty positive not spelling something correct will NOT blow up the program..lol. worst case is that the program will not reconize the command and will not jump over to that device....ALSO usbbdm KNOWS what he is doing with these updates that he continuelly puts out. if he thinks it is worth doing the work to do then surley IT IS ! he hears ALL the feedback and what people request to make things easier and faster! he has been doing this LONG before you came here
Use TAB key to auto complete and avoid spelling error.

In here the actual key I type will be
co(TAB) this will give you the CONFIG. I hope this small trick will help you to avoid spelling issue.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

usbbdm wrote:Use TAB key to auto complete and avoid spelling error.

In here the actual key I type will be
co(TAB) this will give you the CONFIG. I hope this small trick will help you to avoid spelling issue.
you think of EVERYTHING don't ya~!~!:D good job boss man , keep up the GREAT work!:cool:
Pichardo

up !

Post by Pichardo »

justsomeguy wrote:you think of EVERYTHING don't ya~!~!:D good job boss man , keep up the GREAT work!:cool:
Second . . . ! ! ! !

Thanlz A Lot !!!

Keep Trying . . . !
buzzybuzzard

Post by buzzybuzzard »

and i use script for most of the program and since i dont use tabs and copy and paste the addresing I still dont see why any one would want that, i could buy or like to have some more program keyboard keys
Yes USBDBM u do a great job i under stand how u are calling the config from a folder but i think it is just fine like it is, if u change the config someone will screw up and bitch about it.NUFF SAID
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The new feature is already done and will be in the next release. If you do not use it that is fine. (How many people know how to use "log" function?). There are some commands you might never use but it is ready for you if you want it.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

buzzybuzzard wrote:and i use script for most of the program and since i dont use tabs and copy and paste the addresing I still dont see why any one would want that, i could buy or like to have some more program keyboard keys
Yes USBDBM u do a great job i under stand how u are calling the config from a folder but i think it is just fine like it is, if u change the config someone will screw up and bitch about it.NUFF SAID
like i said before NOT EVERYONE does the way you do, so just because you think it's a waste of time dont mean squat......NUFF SAID
buzzybuzzard

Post by buzzybuzzard »

justsomeguy wrote:like i said before NOT EVERYONE does the way you do, so just because you think it's a waste of time dont mean squat......NUFF SAID
i guess i am no allow to say what i think if u would rather i quit posting i wont waste so much server space