Correct me!

Anything related to script should go here.
Swiper25

Correct me!

Post by Swiper25 »

Correct me if im right...
1 . The XC chip has not been hacked so there so no way of cloning one box to the next.
Yes or No

2. You can Only Change the UID to get channels up and working but ONLY Basic Channels.

Yes or NO

3. If i know people working in the offices what could they do for me?

If someone care to answer me or explain this it would be most appreciated. Im new to this please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks Alot,
Swiper
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Swiper25 wrote:Correct me if im right...
1 . The XC chip has not been hacked so there so no way of cloning one box to the next.
Yes or No

2. You can Only Change the UID to get channels up and working but ONLY Basic Channels.

Yes or NO

3. If i know people working in the offices what could they do for me?

If someone care to answer me or explain this it would be most appreciated. Im new to this please excuse my ignorance.

Thanks Alot,
Swiper
1 = NO Theres No way to do a FULL Clone ATM
2 = Yes We can Change UID However Changeing UID Has NOTHING To do with Getting Channels UP.
3 = They can Fully Open All channels to any Box and ReActivate a Dessubed Box. Of Corse They Risk GETING FIRED.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Swiper25

thanks

Post by Swiper25 »

Thanks alot for you help Tundra... lol @ the people restoring the boxes... then how do i get this to work?
RIP_Felipeferras

no no no and maybe

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

1.the XC is not been hack so is not a way to clone a box
2.if u can change the uid u wont get any channels up
(cause the channels have to be open by the CC) so thta will be a NO
3.if u know people in there ( im 100%) they don't have any access to the huge ass pc that send the hits to the MAC that goes in the boxes so is not a way to do it that way either or maybe u can but i can bet some money that is not the way to do it

So i suggest to just pay for the service as we do like a good Samaritans we are
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

felipeferras wrote:1.the XC is not been hack so is not a way to clone a box
2.if u can change the uid u wont get any channels up
(cause the channels have to be open by the CC) so thta will be a NO
3.if u know people in there ( im 100%) they don't have any access to the huge ass pc that send the hits to the MAC that goes in the boxes so is not a way to do it that way either or maybe u can but i can bet some money that is not the way to do it

So i suggest to just pay for the service as we do like a good Samaritans we are
Care to make a Bet on that 100% :D I have seen it with my own Eyes. A Box in my House and a Buddy Of mine made one Phone call and BOOM Box Opend Up All Channels. BTW The Buddy That made that Phone Call Is Also a Member Here. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lgenao

Post by lgenao »

TUNDRA wrote:Care to make a Bet on tha 100% :D I have seen it with my own Eyes. A Box in my House and a Buddy Of mine made one Phone call and BOOM Box Opend Up All Channels. BTW The Buddy That made that Phone Call Is Also a Member Here. ;)
tundra gime the key to i kent opem my we the phone call
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lgenao wrote:tundra gime the key to i kent opem my we the phone call
The Friend is one we have in Common Buddy. You Know Who he Is. :D
Swiper25

Well

Post by Swiper25 »

@ felipeferras & @ Tundra...OK, maybe im reading wrong but i know the xc issue so then whats the point of buying the Jtag if it cant open the boxes? or get you cable. My point is NOT to pay as the "good Samaritan" but to " LIVE FREE" isnt that yours Tundra?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Swiper25 wrote:@ felipeferras & @ Tundra...OK, maybe im reading wrong but i know the xc issue so then whats the point of buying the Jtag if it cant open the boxes? or get you cable. My point is NOT to pay as the "good Samaritan" but to " LIVE FREE" isnt that yours Tundra?
If your Intention Is to get a different box and do a Full Clone & TOS then this Is not the Hobby for you Buddy.Thanks for your admiration of my Signature But this site is Not about TOS.
RIP_Felipeferras

well you have the wrong hobby

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

Swiper25 wrote:@ felipeferras & @ Tundra...OK, maybe im reading wrong but i know the xc issue so then whats the point of buying the Jtag if it cant open the boxes? or get you cable. My point is NOT to pay as the "good Samaritan" but to " LIVE FREE" isnt that yours Tundra?
yeah whats the point don't use it any more and get another hobby

anyways wrong place for this post
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
Student

Post by Student »

its ironic how one can say, "If your Intention Is to get a different box and do a Full Clone & TOS then this Is not the Hobby for you Buddy.Thanks for your admiration of my Signature But this site is Not about TOS." when thats exactly what they are doing..you know at the same time they are laughing at you too...to sum up this site, they want you to buy their shit and fail....they won't teach you, they don't care...but they are very cocky...wink TUNDA!!! TOS not intended, WHATEVER!!! piece of shit service...ever wonder how snitchers are created?
transitoryspace

Post by transitoryspace »

Student wrote:its ironic how one can say, "If your Intention Is to get a different box and do a Full Clone & TOS then this Is not the Hobby for you Buddy.Thanks for your admiration of my Signature But this site is Not about TOS." when thats exactly what they are doing..you know at the same time they are laughing at you too...to sum up this site, they want you to buy their shit and fail....they won't teach you, they don't care...but they are very cocky...wink TUNDA!!! TOS not intended, WHATEVER!!! piece of shit service...ever wonder how snitchers are created?
Lol Trolling mctroll
go back under your bridge.

People that fail are people that cant read. Every damn question has been answered. But people ask over and over and over and over again. So some of the more experienced members...TUNDRA Felipe etc...are tired of repeating themselves.
Spoonfeeding also leads to leachers and TONS of TOS which in the end will lead to the demise of this..well temporarily! There are many ways to open doors.
Do some research on FTA and why its gone. If you dont like this forum then go somewhere else. Easy.
There are plenty of tutorials. They may not have pics or video for you to understand better but its all here. In plain English AND SPANISH!
But seeing as your a student you want your teacher to reteach you how to read and use forums. They made this feature called search. it finds the words you are looking for ;)
burp!
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Student wrote:its ironic how one can say, "If your Intention Is to get a different box and do a Full Clone & TOS then this Is not the Hobby for you Buddy.Thanks for your admiration of my Signature But this site is Not about TOS." when thats exactly what they are doing..you know at the same time they are laughing at you too...to sum up this site, they want you to buy their shit and fail....they won't teach you, they don't care...but they are very cocky...wink TUNDA!!! TOS not intended, WHATEVER!!! piece of shit service...ever wonder how snitchers are created?
I fail to See in the Simple Shopping Page WHERE IT SAY YOU WILL GET ONE ONE ONE TRAINGING WHEN YOU BUT THE TOOL ??????????????????? No one put a gun to your Head and told you to Buy the tool. You chose to Buy the tool and its YOUR RESPONSABILITY TO LEARN HOW TO USE IT. Don't like the Terms Then Your Problem.

BTW if your not going to Use the Tool I will Gladly Accept it as a Donation. I can sure Put it to GOOD USE.
chicagodot

best case of TOS

Post by chicagodot »

TUNDRA wrote:Care to make a Bet on tha 100% :D I have seen it with my own Eyes. A Box in my House and a Buddy Of mine made one Phone call and BOOM Box Opend Up All Channels. BTW The Buddy That made that Phone Call Is Also a Member Here. ;)
speaking of TOS :D
ohh wait, its not TOS since tundra is doing it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

chicagodot wrote:speaking of TOS :D
ohh wait, its not TOS since tundra is doing it.
Its called testing :D So Now your going to stand up for Him???????? Not that with 8 Post you Know Much More. LOL Should Mind your Own Biz.