Correct me!

Anything related to script should go here.
moddog

Post by moddog »

Student wrote:its ironic how one can say, "If your Intention Is to get a different box and do a Full Clone & TOS then this Is not the Hobby for you Buddy.Thanks for your admiration of my Signature But this site is Not about TOS." when thats exactly what they are doing..you know at the same time they are laughing at you too...to sum up this site, they want you to buy their shit and fail....they won't teach you, they don't care...but they are very cocky...wink TUNDA!!! TOS not intended, WHATEVER!!! piece of shit service...ever wonder how snitchers are created?
Tell me some thing did some one old a gun to your 4 head an said buy this tool, know because all i see coming out of your mouth is pure shit, so if you want to do a full clone wait an till its your birthday then you can invite the clone over and then you will have a full clone!!
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:Tell me some thing did some one old a gun to your 4 head an said buy this tool, know because all i see coming out of your mouth is pure shit, so if you want to do a full clone wait an till its your birthday then you can invite the clone over and then you will have a full clone!!
This Guy Is one of theose People that Think Becouse they Bought the Tool This Site Owes Them Somthing. :D Like were obligated to teach Him. ;)

Now I have No Problem helping People , However If there Not willing to Put the effort of at least learning the Basics Then SCREW THEM. Im Sure when I bought My Tool that there was No Note in the Sale That Said it included A step By Step Turorial and One on One Help For those with Diminished Learning Ability. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

this guy is just a shit distruber...trying to stir the pot...might as well just close this thread and call it over...some dumbass's just try to get a rise outa people by spitting shit out of thier mouths..

it doesn't really make sense when he says they just want you to buy the device and then fail ??!!??.....i don't get that....this place is the most helpfull site you can find when it comes to testing such a wide variety of things !!

someone should fail this student right out of this site and ban his ass !!!

justsomeguy
moddog

Post by moddog »

Student wrote:its ironic how one can say, "If your Intention Is to get a different box and do a Full Clone & TOS then this Is not the Hobby for you Buddy.Thanks for your admiration of my Signature But this site is Not about TOS." when thats exactly what they are doing..you know at the same time they are laughing at you too...to sum up this site, they want you to buy their shit and fail....they won't teach you, they don't care...but they are very cocky...wink TUNDA!!! TOS not intended, WHATEVER!!! piece of shit service...ever wonder how snitchers are created?
Who he is talking USBDM? because USBDM is so flexible he help you all when it have nothing to do with is tool, i say ban him who is with me?
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:Who he is talking USBDM? because USBDM is so flexible he help you all when it have nothing to do with is tool, i say ban him who is with me?
I am With you 1000% Yet Here MOD's are Not given that privilege. If Not He Would be Gone.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

there's probably no need to even ban this guy...i agree that he should be though as i said before...but this idiot just came here to try to start some shit for some reason....bet he dissapears just as fast as he came....and if he doesn't ....well there are ways to find out ip address ain't there ;);)....and we all know what can happen when people know your ip....:D...attack this bastard and show him how much we appreciate his comments....ahahahahaa
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Close this thread as suggested.