Bitcoin Mining - My new job/hobby

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Bitcoin now up to $283.94 and rising.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
gone

Post by gone »

Came across the following:

Code: Select all

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/launder-stolen-bitcoins/
Informative, but emphasis of piece is on laundering stolen BTC.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

So I picked up a 48 port Cisco Catalyst 3500 Series XL switch on ebay for $24, shipped :D. Exactly what I needed to extend my mining farm to pretty much as many mining rigs as my circuit breaker will let me.

Also picked up another 2 Zeus Lightning X6 Scrypt miners, $290.00/ea. They retail for $949.00 so it was a great deal. Also, picked up another 3 Antminer S5's so my farm is going 9.5 TH/s for bitcoin mining, and 130 MH/s for Litecoin mining. I am getting 3.5 Litecoins per day.

I can't wait for the price to skyrocket again, because it is inevitable giving the nature of bitcoin and the revolutionary applications surrounding it as a technology. Those who hold bitcoins will hold true wealth. Just give it time. :)

Price right now about $282.50

I am open to helping anyone interested in starting a mining farm :)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
merkin

Post by merkin »

thats a nice switch..our core at work is a 3560..with a couple 2960's hanging off it for hosts and also a couple 248's for poe.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Do you know if there is any bandwidth bottleneck with this type of unit? So far it is handling the hashing very well so hopefully that remains the same. Anyone looking to add a LAN at home or work this unit is awesome and easy as plug and play. I love it!
I JTAGGED your mom.

moddog

Post by moddog »

Back in the days before Liberty reserve was taken down by the US government, i use that currency to do online trading like forex trading. Mr Roger send you a pm i need some info and what it take to get started in this hobby its never too late for a shower of rain.
Good better best
gone

Evolution Marketplace mods abscond with millions in BTC

Post by gone »

I guess everyone has heard. I didn't get ripped, and I fault no one their hustle, but....daaammmmnn.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

gone wrote:I guess everyone has heard. I didn't get ripped, and I fault no one their hustle, but....daaammmmnn.
Yeah they made off with about $12million in customers bitcoin, a classic example of people not understanding to NOT keep your bitcoins in a place where someone else is in control. You would think that those doing business on the darknet would be smarter than to do that but again, people's stupidity rains supreme.
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Bitcoin price fluctuated for a while. Price currently is $263.51. It went as low as $220, then started to climb back up again. It might be wise to buy now, and also purchase a good amount of Litecoin, as that has taken off substantially over the past year.

Last year it was about $1.70, now it is up to $3.00. :)

And I don't recommend dealing on any of the DNM, it seems way too risky - scammers, police, etc. Best to probably not go down that route and take the risk.

But if I were you guys, definitely check out mining. :)
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I would like to apologize to the community for my absence. I would also like to apologize about the creation of bitcoin, namely the SHA-256 algorithm.

I joined this site 17 days after bitcoin was made public on other parts of the internet. About a year before that it was being developed, however the idea of creating a digital currency was around for a long time before, and there were even a few failed attempts. Additionally, the decentralized, geometrically reducing supply concept is what really changed everything and made bitcoin special more so than everything before it. Combined with a P2P network is what made it really functional and having nodes with the ability to validate transactions across the globe without the intervention of a third party, and inevitably this would soon become attractive to people of all walks of life, from the poor man looking to make some money to get by, all the way to the Wall St. investor looking to score great ROI.

There is something that I need to make known that majority of people are unaware of about this algorithm that completely changes everything, maybe even how you view the currency itself, or all digital currencies for that matter. This information has been carefully, and purposefully kept from the public for obvious reasons.

SHA-256 algorithm IS a government project. Specifically, the National Security Agency in Ft. Meade Maryland. This algorithm was created with the intention of eradicating cash from all nations. Since the beginning of time the only real objective of any government is to have complete dominance over their population, regardless of how a leader may display themselves on television or how crowds will react to their rules. And the hilarious part of it is that 99.99% of people play right into their hand in the end. In this case, GREED. A basic human concept that we all share is undoubtedly greed, when we have something that is on the surface as good, we want as much of it as we can get our hands on. Even if we know the consequences of our actions.

The truth is that the government is gearing up for complete world domination using crypto-currency as their tool. Each passing block that is solved makes the algorithm that much more resistant against attack. As more miners come on the network the stronger and faster this algorithm adapts, the underlying use for this algorithm is for AI to control people, with the advent of microchipping, soon people will be carrying around a MANDATORY ID with a chip that can be tracked, then it will evolve progressively in some fashion to physically chipping people in their head or another placement within their body. Sounds like sci-fi, however I assure you its not far away. For the time being though, governments will be using crypto-currency as their excuse for "money launderers", "drug dealers", "terrorists", etc. they will continue to do this for a few reasons. They first and foremost want control, so they will have it. Second, to set examples to keep 99% of the herd in line, while only dealing with the blowback of the 1% getting out of line is alot more easily manageable than everyone, all at once. And third, to track everything you do, all the way to your health conditions, heart rate, pulse, etc. They have satellites in space orbiting earth to keep an eye on things that cameras cannot, any threat to their sovereignty can be managed at a distance. Cameras about every 2 miles on highways across the nations to track movements is already in place. Cell phone GPS tracking, etc. The best part is that if you are crafty enough you can subvert certain things to keep eyes off of you. I know that by writing this is going to cause problems for me, coming from the top. But it is something that you should be made aware of, and share this information in any and all ways, non-digital would be best because they can easily put this post in the garbage if they so choose. I feel great regret for my role in this. I hope that nature can correct the problem because people are not capable of making anything better, time and history has demonstrated this fact.

As a footnote; All the things you hear about digital currencies, good and bad is designed for slow mass adoption to take place. Think of it as a frog getting thrown into a boiling pot of water. You give people this digital currency all at once and push it on them, they will reject it. And like people, the frog will jump right back out of the water as a reflex to the heat. However, if you place the frog in the pot with the water starting off as cold and gradually bring it to a boil the frog will not notice the difference because it happened gradually, over time. Same as the governments, everything they do is just a pawn being moved on their chess board. All the way up to checkmate.
I JTAGGED your mom.

stomperz

Off Subject

Post by stomperz »

MrRogers wrote:Think of it as a frog getting thrown into a boiling pot of water. You give people this digital currency all at once and push it on them, they will reject it. And like people, the frog will jump right back out of the water as a reflex to the heat. However, if you place the frog in the pot with the water starting off as cold and gradually bring it to a boil the frog will not notice the difference because it happened gradually, over time. Same as the governments, everything they do is just a pawn being moved on their chess board. All the way up to checkmate.

Wish I would have told my wife all about the water part.

We were living in Florida at the time. I gave wife all (almost) the instructions on how to cook crabs we got that day.
Was siting down right behind the house at Black creek fishing and drinking.
When we heard a blood curdling scream.
It was my wife.

Forgot to tell her to boil the water first! :rolleyes:

Side Note
Next day the plumber said while fixing the clog, in twenty-five years he never saw a crab get in a drain pipe before.

SH be quiet LOL
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Check out this post, made by a close friend not long ago.

https://www.facebook.com/your.funny83/p ... 1804101227

Very strange that he knew exactly what was going to happen.
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Give this video a watch, it's interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QNPOhfUPhk
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Re: Bitcoin Mining - My new job/hobby

Post by MrRogers »

It’s been a while guys...

Recently bitcoin hit $40,000 for those that didn’t know.

For the sake of individual freedom I need to advocate for individuals to diversify into precious metals.

My current position is nearly 96% into physical Gold & Silver and the remaining 4% in bitcoin.

With that being said I urge you all to give this video a watch for the governments plan moving forward:

https://youtu.be/wRQSSziJDAk
MrRogers

Re: Bitcoin Mining - My new job/hobby

Post by MrRogers »

Hi Darrin D. :D

It’s your cousin :)