Looking for your TV fix, Look no further! SERIOUSLY!

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

Was this post helpful to you? (Make sure you watch YT to see hat NAVi-X is :)

You may select 1 option

View results

MrRogers

Looking for your TV fix, Look no further! SERIOUSLY!

Post by MrRogers »

Ok so as many of you very well are aware and know, premium channels at no cost are scarce to non-existent right now right now that has anything to do regarding the USBJtag NT or the BDM... This is obviously not a secret, I honestly gave up for a little while after trying day and night to figure out a solution of my own, and consulting with colleagues/friends on here.

I have gone and searched for alternative methods of getting television back that would be relatively easy for the average Joe to get television back, and I believe I have found a viable solution, one that is well worth it and VERY easy to setup!

So you are excited, but can I really believe this guy, I am feeling skeptical?
Of course I can be trusted, I am a senior member and I have sold modems and given hardware away to a friend on here, and I have met a former/admin that does alot of work, so you wanna see proof because that still doesn't exactly tickle your fancy? Ok, but take this with a grain of salt because I did not make this video with the peoples in them, but what is shown is 100% legitimate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3EDlJSWTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3EDlJSWTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4aUau_QapM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvPcynrnJj8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77CKVV_ha14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqzjA6sV2L8

Enjoy those??

As some of you know, their are devices out there to pretty much replace cable tv altogether but never completely can, that is until the XBMC and the Apple TV 1 & 2 (1st & 2nd Generation ONLY, 3rd generation does not look good so don't bother with it!)

There are ALOT of Apple TV 2nd Generation boxes being sold on ebay and online in general, honest truth is, you either need to purchase one for around $175+$300 depending on the condition and what the seller has on it, but as long as it is a JAILBROKEN & UNTETHERED Apple TV 1 or Apple TV 2 (2nd generation) it is GOOD - or if you can find one that is on iOS 5.3 or LOWER, then BUY IT NOW, Some people are not aware of how much they are worth now that they can be JAILBROKEN, which means 3rd party apps, which means alot of free stuff, and yes, I am talking FREE cable tv, free up to date movies, and free music, and all within the confines of the XBMC app when added to the Apple TV 1 or 2!!

If you already have one then that is GREAT!! Because I just ordered one for $250 on ebay and comes pre-loaded with the following addons/apps which give you EVERYTHING, and you can add these things yourself, it is just tedious, and remember, you need to have a wireless connection for this to work. Now keeping in mind, there is also the Roku out there as well as the Kindle box out there as well as a few others, but you only want to concern yourself with the Apple TV 2 (it has the best support, that's why). And DO NOT UPDATE THE FIRMWARE ON IT!!! You have a diamond in the rough, all you need to do is polish that gem, plug it in, and bam, you have free live streaming cable tv and there is NOTHING that ANY local or across country providers can do about it! No more box updates, no more hits, sure, there MAY be an app change or update but it will be readily found on youtube as a repo that you can easily add to your Apple TV 2 or 1 box with ease.

As far as what I purchased, I got this (The top 5 are the MOST IMPORTANT), especially Navi-X), look on youtube, you will see why ;):

What is an add-on? An add-on is like a channel. All these add-ons are FREE!!

MashTV - One of the best and hottest add ons. Movies, TV, LIVE TV, Sports, International Content in dozens of languages, HD, 3D, plus much more.Simply Movies - Movies and TV. TV shows are commercial free.
1Channel - Thousands of movies and TV shows commercial free. One of the largest streaming sites out.
Icefilms - Huge assortment of HD movies and TV shows.
Project Free TV- Kind of like having a DVR tape virtually every show out. TV shows end up on here hours after airing live. Not every show....but all my favorites are on here!
Navi-X - Over 3500 user lists. Might be the best add on out. Movies, Sports, LIVE TV, 24/7 commercial free sitcoms, and so much more!!
The GiddyUp Network - Huge selection of 24/7 commercial free TV. TV shows play continuously without commercials!! Great add ons!
Classic Cinema - Huge Selection of classics. Great format and easy to navigate.
CBS News.com - CBS News shows are on here commercial free.
Crackle
DIY Network - Your favorite DIY shows are on here commercial free.
Empflix
EPIXHD
ESPN Go
ESPN Video
FastpassTV
FastpassTV3
Fantasti.cc
Free Cable
FOOD Network
FOX News
FOX Sports
Funny or Die
HGTV
Hulu
IGN.com
iWatch Online
KidsWB
Kids Place
LubeTube
MTV Music Videos
MTV Shows
My Damn Channel
NBA Video
Nickelodeon
NFL.com
PBS
Sportsdevil - Huge selection of Live Sports
Southpark.de
Tube8 - Adult
TubePlus
TMZ
The Only Device
VEVO
VideoDevil - Adult
YouJizz - Adult
Over 900+ more!!

So yeah, if you guys wanna get your free channels back all you REALLY NEED is this box, and wireless internet and you are good to go with EVERY channel, including EVERY PPV channel as well as all the fights, all the time! You can even choose your country, so if there are channels in another country you can watch them as well, live!!!!

For the lazy asses out there, just go on ebay, and look for an already JAILBROKEN & UNTETHERED Apple TV 2 And just plug and play, then go to your XBMC, and the navi-x will be in there along with the other addons that your looking for, I swear you guys will be in amazement if you haven't already gotten this box. The sweetest news about these boxes is that you have total control over it, and nothing can stop you from getting the free live cable tv on it, so far it has worked for over 3 years with no problems, so I don't see any issues happening anytime soon, just keep your internet working and it should last you :) And the LIVE TV will have EVERYTHING, and I MEAN EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGG that your old provider had, and then some, and much better organized for you to browse through. Not really any glitching, and no recording unfortunately that I am aware of, but not really a BIG DEAL.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
cherrymachine

apple 2

Post by cherrymachine »

Very, very, very good info...this led me to the XBMC website with the fusion info...still playing with it...Thank You, never heard of this till now...
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Yes, Sir ! An excellent capsule summary and, just wanted to lend one more piece of wisdom to the mix. These units aren't going for pocket change - from what I saw on CraigsList around six (6) months ago, the average digit these things were flying out the door for were in the vicinity of a deuce and a half ( $250) . Roughly six months ago, these boys were still largely experimental and had beta-type glitches that needed to be solved. By now, perhaps they have been. There used to be a Senior Member here named JoeJoe that knew his shit about these boys and, I'm not sure if he's still around but, if ya had any questions, he might be the one to ask. JoeJoe and a long string of numbers beginning with a 9 ...........
merkin

Post by merkin »

had this running on my rpi long time ago...and pc way before that...even my android phone. xbmc is not exclusive to any platform, but if you hate money then buy an apple tv to run it.
cherrymachine

apple tv

Post by cherrymachine »

Lol, Well he did say "for the lazy asses"
Wolfgang

There is no free lunch after all ....

Post by Wolfgang »

Don't get too excited about free TV because it's not worth it. All you get is crappy jerking streaming unreliable channels hosted overseas. An XBMC box is just a streaming player and it's support will not last forever. Someone is making good money on those by illegally hosting a few channels. You can get those "channels" on any PC or Android device as long you know the servers links. Don't get me wrong but no one guaranties what and when you may watch.
moddog

Post by moddog »

For those who can't afford cable, this will surly do , because i know ppl who just stream justin tv from their pc and have fun with it.
Good better best
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

It's been said before and I will say it again, there is never any guarantee, but for as long as apple tv has been jailbreakable, people always have MULTIPLE add-ons for xbmc for free streaming live tv so if one doesn't work, there is a backup ready to go.. and even if it isn't live tv, they have movies that are up to date that you are able to watch.

Bottom line is, is it worth it FOR YOU in the long run? As it seems right now, if you look on ebay, it seems worth it to ALOT of other people because they are ditching cable tv for apple tv 2 because of it's ability to stream your cable channels live, and I have NEVER heard anybody badmouth apple tv 2 before so this is a first lol..

@Wolfgang, yeah I have heard of "other" streaming players before too, like FTA, that was another one of those rip off's too right? lol But it was and still is a well worth it rip off to have... ANd as far as FUTURE support, all I have to say about some of the add-ons for this is, they have 1080p, and are releasing 3D channels, so what does that tell you about their support? They are on top of it obviously..
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.