for sale Chicago area

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate
RIP_Felipeferras

for sale Chicago area

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

screw driver for sell

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
RIP_Felipeferras

nadie lo quiere

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

nobody wants it
si nadie lo quiere diganme
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Whatever your selling it for, it can easily be found on ebay for $0.99 shipped... So unless you are shipping it from China then I assume that nobody want's that lol.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Whatever your selling it for, it can easily be found on ebay for $0.99 shipped... So unless you are shipping it from China then I assume that nobody want's that lol.
This is the real thing, Not your 99 cent CHEAP BIT that you can get to use 4 or 5 times if you're lucky before they strip and become useless. LMFAO.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:This is the real thing, Not your 99 cent CHEAP BIT that you can get to use 4 or 5 times if you're lucky before they strip and become useless. LMFAO.
You did give me a quality bit that won't strip but how often do most of the members here open their boxes . lol I know for PPP like us its multiple times daily so its worth it but for arguments sake I'd say that is worth maybe $7.00-$15.00 shipped.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Skyhigh

Post by Skyhigh »

ccvictornillo

Post by ccvictornillo »

Vendeme tu usbjtag nt ferras,