key change

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

The net has been extended, huh ? Somehow, I don't see it happenin' . Only God knows what his purpose here is being an ineffective communicator. He claims to be a proud citizen of NE Phila and, if the net has been released, I'm the biggest fish that's gonna wind up in it. A gigantic Halibut. A very big city - lots of Sunfish and Catfish. Let's all go down to the Pennypack Creek and throw our lines in and see if he scoots with the bait. This site really does need some occasional diversion as such. God Bless Testing.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:you guys are totally bang on the money with those statements. this thread should be closed. not only closed it should be deleted so people dont actually believe this guy and go and unlock their boxes....but hopefully people will read my warning and not give in to this guys BS
C'mon justsomeguy, let it run a lil bit longer before you close it off, I think people will get some good laughs out of this guys foolishness. lol.

But just for those out there that missed justsomeguy's message:

DO NOT LEAVE YOUR BOXES UNPROTECTED, DO NOT ALLOW THE CACO TO HIT IT AT ANY TIME. IF YOUR BOX GOES DOWN OR YOU LOSE A CHANNEL - FIRST ASK ON HERE IF IT IS OK TO DIRECT CONNECT AND DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE BUT THE MODS. DO NOT TAKE THE CONDOM OFF YOUR BOX BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SORRY IF YOU LISTEN TO HOUSEHOLD2!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
pussybills

Post by pussybills »

household2 wrote:im on the inside
Let me guess, your an independent contractor who opens bogus, dummy accounts, sells boxes, then they go down in a few months when know one pays!