xfinity pr150bnm hd box

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

lama19

xfinity pr150bnm hd box

Post by lama19 »

does anyone knows anything about this box? if so please shoot me a line, thank you.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:does anyone knows anything about this box? if so please shoot me a line, thank you.
There Nice, Looks Great and Yes Doable if that what your looking for. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
lama19

Post by lama19 »

Is there anyway to JTAG it
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

lama19 wrote:Is there anyway to JTAG it
You Wish. LOL, NO.....................
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

lama19 wrote:does anyone knows anything about this box? if so please shoot me a line, thank you.
If you can give more detail about the box, (CPU, JTAG port available etc). I might be able to tell if it is possible to support it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:If you can give more detail about the box, (CPU, JTAG port available etc). I might be able to tell if it is possible to support it.
No JTAG Port. End even if there was, It has an M-Card and unless you communicate with card, then there is nothing to do. I doubt it can be done or you would have already been supporting other older models with the M-Card, Unless of course, your holding out on us. LOL ;)