canadian web hosting

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

justsomeguy

canadian web hosting

Post by justsomeguy »

anyone know of a good site that offers free website hosting and domains?

my wifey is looking at starting up a small photography business and i wanna play around with making her a website for it but dont wanna pay for it until i know exactly what i want and get a chance to play around with designing one...also if anyone knows of any free business card programs or sites please let me know as well....i found some tut's for creating them in adobe photoshop CS but man that is a huge program to learn just for business cards, i'll let the ol lady learn that when she's editing pics...

thanks guys~
live your life like a beer commericial
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

i bought my domain from godaddy.com for $40 with 5 emails and i use the site bellow for free hosting.

http://www.000webhost.com/
d0

Post by d0 »

$40 is expensive they sell domain registration on ebay for about $10 for a year http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid= ... &_from=R40
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

for now i just want a site that will host so i can play around and get some experience working on a web site, then i'll worry about buying a domain name later down the line, i don't even know if that's possible is it?
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

justsomeguy wrote:for now i just want a site that will host so i can play around and get some experience working on a web site, then i'll worry about buying a domain name later down the line, i don't even know if that's possible is it?
okay so download adobe dreamweiver cs5 and adobe photoshop cs5 and learn!
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Tropical wrote:okay so download adobe dreamweiver cs5 and adobe photoshop cs5 and learn!
like i said i already have adobe photoshop cs5. just dont have the time to sit and figure out the whole damn proggy just for this purpose. got to many other things on my plate right now..that's why i was asking for a quicker easier proggy just to sit and play real quick with. trust me man if you only knew half of what i have on the go you'd be amazed. but there's only 24 hours in a day, and i already only sleep for about 5 of those hours already lol.
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

justsomeguy wrote:like i said i already have adobe photoshop cs5. just dont have the time to sit and figure out the whole damn proggy just for this purpose. got to many other things on my plate right now..that's why i was asking for a quicker easier proggy just to sit and play real quick with. trust me man if you only knew half of what i have on the go you'd be amazed. but there's only 24 hours in a day, and i already only sleep for about 5 of those hours already lol.
now your talking like a typical NOOB!

New People To Cable Hacking: how do i get online without reading forever.

You: i want a site but i don't want to read.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Tropical wrote:now your talking like a typical NOOB!

New People To Cable Hacking: how do i get online without reading forever.

You: i want a site but i don't want to read.
please show me where i said i didn't want to read??? i said i want something quick that i can just play around with~ which is a helluva lot different then saying please hand me everything. like all your typical responses absolutly nothing worthwhile or productive, just babble. have you EVER actually helped ANYONE in ANY of your posts? you act and talk like the 17 year old boy that you are~