Check out this speedtest!

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate
syankey1970

Post by syankey1970 »

Nothing works forever my friend. NOTHING! Don't rely on one method or you will be severely pissed off one day. If you look closely at D3 security features you will see how many options they truly have and how difficult they could make it if they were hard pressed to do so...

BTW...Just to let you know...Speedtests are not untraceable. The network is much faster due to the built in load balancing features of Docsis 3 and a small part undoubtedly due to the fact that the hordes of Freetards have been, for the most part, eliminated from your local network. I could not keep a cm running that config up for more than a few days in my current area as most of my node is residential cfg's and my local CC engineers ARE ACTUALLY very good at their jobs! Enjoy your speed but do not take it for granted...

Just a friendly bit of unsolicited advice....Happy testing!
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

syankey1970 wrote:Nothing works forever my friend. NOTHING! Don't rely on one method or you will be severely pissed off one day. If you look closely at D3 security features you will see how many options they truly have and how difficult they could make it if they were hard pressed to do so...

BTW...Just to let you know...Speedtests are not untraceable. The network is much faster due to the built in load balancing features of Docsis 3 and a small part undoubtedly due to the fact that the hordes of Freetards have been, for the most part, eliminated from your local network. I could not keep a cm running that config up for more than a few days in my current area as most of my node is residential cfg's and my local CC engineers ARE ACTUALLY very good at their jobs! Enjoy your speed but do not take it for granted...

Just a friendly bit of unsolicited advice....Happy testing!
I understand what your saying and I never take my speeds or my ability to get online for granted. I may sound a little cocky and that is with good reason. The ISP around these parts are not good at their job when they should be doing whatever they can, idk if it's budget cuts or what but I do know that if the first method I use doesn't work one day, then my second method DEFINITELY will until the day I die. I am not going to hint in the slightest because they would undoubtedly use that to their advantage.

I am not going to spoil the methods, since there are others who use the same methods but those who know them will hold them close to them like a nuclear launch code since if this is given to the public that may very well give them the game. And those who know and understand the vulnerabilities will not share them with anyone. AFAIK

So far I have been testing for AT LEAST 5 years and so far nothing has stopped me, well, maybe for a small amount of time but that had nothing to do with the cable modem or the network ;)

I have been patiently waiting for the day for them to catch on to me or boot me off, whatever comes first, and so far it seems as though they have completely forgotten about me. So to me, the guys around here are not that smart. Unless they have been waiting 5 years biding their time... lol
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
stomperz

Lol

Post by stomperz »

overlooked the ID :rolleyes:
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

stomperz wrote:Dammm went the wrong way!! LOL
Wow should not do this stuff when i'm drinking.

REMOVED SPEEDTESTS DUE TO SECURITY OF OUR HOBBY!

I need to make notes :rolleyes:
ROFLMAO, did you hit a walledgarden for the download speeds hahaha!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
stomperz

Better

Post by stomperz »

HeHe

Don't know lol
this is a little better

Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
moddog

Post by moddog »

wow, wish i know half of what capone and mr roger know because i would be kicking ass right now, but thanks to capone my kids or enjoying 15 MG back home right now.
Man Canada is cold as hell, need to get back to the Caribbean.
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:wow, wish i know half of what capone and mr roger know because i would be kicking ass right now, but thanks to capone my kids or enjoying 15 MG back home right now.
Man Canada is cold as hell, need to get back to the Caribbean.
dude....this is our summer! you wanna see cold come back in January or febuary !!!!!!!
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

The Crappy Arris CM820A Speeds

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
andy m

Post by andy m »

Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

How does he do that? If it were me, the wheels would fall off and gears would grind. By the way, Arris is the best easiest-gotten Modem on the East Coast.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

I hope to have similar speeds like that soon! Let's see if they rolled out the D3 around here, maybe I can whoop your speeds if given the chance.

I am not a big fan of the upload but damn that download is faster than FiOS.
I JTAGGED your mom.

marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

yeah, bubble your gums, ......., retards.....
ABM jr, Master Rat is here all the time. Alain B Monday, jr for that matter.

he is eager to get money for consulting fees from comcrap and other ISP's. For closing the holes in the security.....
And selling D2 modems with managerial bins doesn't bring him enough pessoss....
So he definitely looks for more income...... bubble you gums publicly further....
and very soon you wont get on the line even if you jtag your own azz....

And you do not have to study Docsis in order to get on line, actually you even do not have to know what docsis is.

hey guys, do not listen to retards advice: study docsis and bla bla bla, master Rat managed so many times to sidetrack many testers and put them on dead railtrack......
You may study docsis for rest of your life and never get on line, just total waist of time to be involved in their games.....
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

I can't help but wonder what kind of storyline and drama is going down here and getting ready to unfold. This guy must be Polish - straight off the boat from Warsaw. Who are the retards here ? It might help to be specific, otherwise I'm gonna begin speaking Polish out loud here. First step is to pull out your Green Cards and show 'em to The Man. I must've reincarnated a little too soon.
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

Too soon ????? for who ???? retards ?????
Those, who knows whats going on, it is not surprise, none...

How many more Nic's u gonna disclose to them ????

You are resurected crap, fool your cronies and fawk your dog ....
Oh I forgot, your dog already die for cancer, his rectum cancer, cause you badly abused it

pure russian dog, Putin should make a law, to make it illegal to adopt russian dogs by dumb Yankee spies
And maybee somebody reports you to anticruelty society for sexual dog abusing
p128sniper

Post by p128sniper »

loving the racism guys...even if your "american" your dumb ass ancestors still hopped off a boat at one point or another so shut ur dumb ass mouth Moon Goon lol watch him get all angry now...wait for it....