Check out this speedtest!

Anything you want to talk that is not fit in other forums. Do not spam. The threads might get deleted if not appropriate

Moderator: justsomeguy

MrRogers

Check out this speedtest!

Post by MrRogers »

E-MAZING!!

I remember when I only got 60MBps Down and 15MBps Up, seems like things just keep getting better!
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Image

E-MAZING!!

I remember when I only got 60MBps Down and 15MBps Up, seems like things just keep getting better!

LOL And thanks to Whom?

Your Welcomed. :)

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

WOW!!!!!! Where the hell is that bin?!?!! haha
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:WOW!!!!!! Where the hell is that bin?!?!! haha
LOL Its an Arris TM722G I don't think it will work on an SB6120. I would have to do some Playing around to see what Happens....
mikeeps2

Post by mikeeps2 »

my speed is this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

mikeeps2 wrote:my speed is this
Not Bad............
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

UPDATE: Screw the first speedtest I took, look at this bad boy!!!!!

CAPONE - You know I don't have Comca$t anymore right? ;) And you guys are not keeping up with the other place - I got some spares laying around if there's anything that can be done with them. Just let me know :)
I JTAGGED your mom.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:UPDATE: Screw the first speedtest I took, look at this bad boy!!!!!

CAPONE - You know I don't have Comca$t anymore right? ;) And you guys are not keeping up with the other place - I got some spares laying around if there's anything that can be done with them. Just let me know :)
LMFAO, I don't have and never had ComCrap either, But they are So giving to the testing community............. LMFAO
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

My God! that's claustrophobic ! Totally steroidal. How do ya get a digit like that from people selling Grilled Onion CheddarBurgers on Value Meals? Must be an optical illusion. Probably closer to 13.6 Mbs. Probably forgot to load up the decimal point. Part of Testing. Testing to continue ........
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MoonGoon wrote:My God! that's claustrophobic ! Totally steroidal. How do ya get a digit like that from people selling Grilled Onion CheddarBurgers on Value Meals? Must be an optical illusion. Probably closer to 13.6 Mbs. Probably forgot to load up the decimal point. Part of Testing. Testing to continue ........
I assure you that It was No One flipping Burgers that hooked him up with that kind of Speed. Ain't that RIGHT Mr.Rogers!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:I assure you that It was No One flipping Burgers that hooked him up with that kind of Speed. Ain't that RIGHT Mr.Rogers!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO
I'll betcha a cheesburger that it is no one working at a fast food place, and you hit the nail on the head when you said that Comcrap is sooo giving hahaha.
I JTAGGED your mom.

Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Lemme guess - it was somebody with the last name of McDonald that got that Top spinning at Warp Speed. A good IrishMan, maybe like Brian McDonald. Wouldn't be a bit surprised. God Bless the Irish !
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:I'll betcha a cheesburger that it is no one working at a fast food place, and you hit the nail on the head when you said that Comcrap is sooo giving hahaha.
You can do better than a cheeseburger, A VALUE MEAL??????????? :)
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

The ISP's are so giving these days and they don't even know it.. lol.

It is mainly due to the fact that we no longer discuss in ANY open forums our techniques, that and some will power anybody can successfully test at these speeds or even higher.

So far I have been downloading movies and most of them finish in less than 5 minutes, and I am talking a full length 1080P 3GB movie. PeerBlock obviously does alot for me in terms of blocking the ISP, DMCA, or MPAA from seeing my online traffic - Since what I do online is really nobody's business but my own.

CAPONE, I am loving the speeds man (thanks to you know who) and with my new (unbeknownst to most) technique I will be online forever if this fails which it has not as far back as I can remember. The close knit group of friends that barely ever partake in the other place that I visit should be online forever as well at at the very least DOCSIS 3.0 speeds. You guys know who you are ;)

I cannot wait until I get the entire 8 channel bonding on the Ubee U10C035 instead of 4 channel on this SB6120. I will post back when I get better speeds, so far I am very pleased with this. Since most of the community is unaware of the methodology to testing now that the freeloaders have been wiped out, the TRUE testers are left to reap the benefits of having the keys of knowledge. If you are able to figure out how DOCSIS 3.0 specifications operate you will have a real shot of getting on and staying on, I have already shared too much..

On a side note:

Just a little message to a specific ISP's Senior Regional Security Manager, we know your having these and other boards watched - your network is wide open to us and you don't even know how nor will you ever find out how we get online. You might wanna go back to your University of Phoenix and take some more classes on management because your management skills suck ass when it comes to networking. And the engineers over there that get paid to stop people from getting online that get paid $100,000 K +/year need to be fired for idiocy and mental retardation. They go to college to learn how DOCSIS specifications work and to implement new ways to stop unauthorized users from getting online but so far you guys are lacking in the engineering dept. We both know that DOCSIS 3.0 has it's flaws and there is NOTHING you or the engineers can do to stop it. So you mine as well make budget cuts and start the laying off process and hire the guy working at Kinkos that faxes stuff for you because as far as I am concerned, he knows more about the network than your well paid highly inefficient engineers. Take care :)
I JTAGGED your mom.