Pace "X1" Model PX001ANM cable boxes for sale

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
MrRogers

Pace "X1" Model PX001ANM cable boxes for sale

Post by MrRogers »

These boxes are not sold anywhere else (yet). So I figured I would give you guys first dibs on the new technology. I am getting a stock of about 10 boxes in to start - I am selling them with remote + batteries + power cord.

I am asking $275.00/per box. Shipped. No negotiating, no trades. Price is the price. If you do not like the pricing, then find it elsewhere :) But right now I promise you, I have the market cornered (for now).

You will receive:
1 x Pace "X1" Model PX001ANM DVR Cable Box along with the remote, batteries, and power cord. I also provide free shipping.

The only "other" way to obtain one of these cable boxes is to order the triple play package via your cable provider, I have a source that sells directly to me so I can skip all that nonsense.

I accept ONLY PayPal, Postal Money Orders, and Western Union. No personal checks, and no other types of payment or trading is accepted.

PM me if interested.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Here is the Occult menu/hidden menu for these X1 platform boxes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv1B5tg3Yl8

I made a very in depth and detailed video so you can see exactly what it entails.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrP

Post by MrP »

Will Comcast even let me use one of those boxes if i were to buy one from you?
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

MrP wrote:Will Comcast even let me use one of those boxes if i were to buy one from you?
That is a question best suited to ask them, wouldn't you agree?
I JTAGGED your mom.

MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Got one box left for sale. Comes with batteries, remote, and 500GB internal HDD.
I JTAGGED your mom.