I have a few cable modems for sale (good deal)

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
MrRogers

I have a few cable modems for sale (good deal)

Post by MrRogers »

I am selling 2 cable modems:

1 x Ubee U10C035 (DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem) - Used on Comcast for a while, got speeds up to 130MBps down and 25MBps up.
1 x SB5101 - Used on Comcast back in the day, has been in my closet. Speed is usually consistent 40MBps down and 10MBps up with the SB5101 depending.

Asking $45 shipped for the Ubee U10C035, or $40 for local pickup if you are located in Ma. Asking $20 shipped for the SB5101 or $15 for local pickup. Both come with power cords.

PM me if interested, or we can possibly trade some poop if it smells good ;)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Sold 1 Ubee U10C035. Still have 1 left and I recently came across 1 SB6120 & 2 x SB5101 as well so I have the following for sale:

1 x SB6120 ($55.00 shipped)
1 x Ubee U10C035 ($45 shipped)
2 x SB5101 ($20/each shipped)

Thanks for looking :D
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
Damo2k

Post by Damo2k »

Which one of these would you recommend for a newbie to practice embedded device reverse engineering?

I just want to practice connecting to JTAG/SPI. Possibly soldering. Reading firmware. I'm not interesting in loading modified firmware to abuse services.

Also would you post to Ireland ?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

OMG.......can you hook me up with free internet when you sell me this too??????? that would be sooooo amazing~~~~~ and if so can you please also come and plug it in for me? also would you mind guaranteeing me me at least 3 years unlimited bandwith? :eek:;-):eek::eek::eek::eek:
live your life like a beer commericial
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

And, that's the way that you interact with an Irishman ? I'll remember that. I own a castle in N. Ireland where all the famous Rock n' Roll bands go first to do gigs. A big ass castle with deep pools of water. Only God knows what's down in those pools. Probably the Loch Ness . Nessie . Goodday.
Damo2k

Post by Damo2k »

justsomeguy wrote:OMG.......can you hook me up with free internet when you sell me this too??????? that would be sooooo amazing~~~~~ and if so can you please also come and plug it in for me? also would you mind guaranteeing me me at least 3 years unlimited bandwith? :eek:;-):eek::eek::eek::eek:
Are all your posts this helpful?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Damo2k wrote:Are all your posts this helpful?
I wasn't referring this post to you...I was aiming it at my buddy MrRogers! I was razzing him from kinda a private thing from the past.

but yes this is pretty much as helpful as my posts get now adays...lol
Damo2k

Post by Damo2k »

justsomeguy wrote:I wasn't referring this post to you...I was aiming it at my buddy MrRogers! I was razzing him from kinda a private thing from the past.

Oops my apologies. Sorry about that.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

He still belongs in a deep pool of water belly up. No buoys in sight. No rope..
Damo2k

Post by Damo2k »

Haha, can see this forum will take some getting used to.
Killswitch

Post by Killswitch »

Yea,sure. God Bless Ireland! The home of Harp Lager. Expensive over here.
Damo2k

Post by Damo2k »

Harp, one of our finer beers.

Is crazy expensive. They will tax oxygen next.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

justsomeguy wrote:I wasn't referring this post to you...I was aiming it at my buddy MrRogers! I was razzing him from kinda a private thing from the past.

Man that is an inside joke and now you got it all out in the open like that!? haha.

p.s. I haven't heard from CAPONE, any word from him just? I tried calling and texting and it's not like him to not answer.. So it is kinda weird that he's not responding.
I JTAGGED your mom.

justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

MrRogers wrote:Man that is an inside joke and now you got it all out in the open like that!? haha.

p.s. I haven't heard from CAPONE, any word from him just? I tried calling and texting and it's not like him to not answer.. So it is kinda weird that he's not responding.
he's just been pretty busy lately~ he got a lot going on in his life right now..
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

Ahh, figured this much.. glad he is well I was thinking the worst. :D
I JTAGGED your mom.