local pick up only

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
RIP_Felipeferras

local pick up only

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

local pick up if you want this , is your's

all of them are working 100 % the modems and boxes

all your's, pm me for a cell number

٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

how much for a dct2224?
moddog

Post by moddog »

Tropical wrote:how much for a dct2224?
PM.....................
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

i would like 3 -2224's with ph 6, 4-dct700's, 1 - 1800, 3 2224's non-ph, 3 2224's with ph 8 and 8 of those modems please..lol. what you been stalking up for awhile huh:eek:..lol.

i had about 14 boxs sitting in my basement when it flooded and when the insurance guy came around he looked at me, then at the boxs, then back to me..and says....well are they yours? answer - yes....reply- well i guess we have to replace them huh...answer - umm thanks~ LMFAO~:grin:
live your life like a beer commericial
RIP_Felipeferras

justsomeguy wrote:i would like 3 -2224's with ph 6, 4-dct700's, 1 - 1800, 3 2224's non-ph, 3 2224's with ph 8 and 8 of those modems please..lol. what you been stalking up for awhile huh:eek:..lol.

i had about 14 boxs sitting in my basement when it flooded and when the insurance guy came around he looked at me, then at the boxs, then back to me..and says....well are they yours? answer - yes....reply- well i guess we have to replace them huh...answer - umm thanks~ LMFAO~:grin:
like i care
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
RIP_Felipeferras

a guy pick them all this morning
but thanks for the responses