Sbg6580

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
RIP_Felipeferras

Sbg6580

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

SBG6580 for sale for Chicago area

PM me for more details

Surfboard SBG6580 Cable Modem Wireless Router
Surfboard SBG6580 is a DOCSIS 3.0 / EuroDOCISIS 3.0 Cable Modem Wireless Router– an all-in-one device for robust wireless networking in homes that supports selectable dual band

Highlights:

DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem
Wireless N Selectable dual band
Four Gigabit ports
Advanced security

The Surfboard SBG6580 cable modem wireless router is powered by the latest wireless 802.11n technology with dual band support. Unfortunately it is a selectable dual band, not simultaneous. It means that the router will operate in single band in a time either in 2.4GHz or 5GHz band. If you have mix wireless devices with different operating bands. If you expect the router to accommodate all the devices for example your iPad, 5GHz-based XBOX adapter, your notebook with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi adapter and other smart-phones, you’ll be sorry. The modem can only work in single band either in 2.4GHz (for your smart-phones, notebook with 2.4GHz band Wi-Fi) or 5GHz (for iPad, XBOX adapter with 5GHz band) band. If you have uniform wireless adapters that support 5GHz band, that’ll be great for maximum data throughput.
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

you should keep your sbg6580. i get sweet results with my sbg6580.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

I get this with an SB6120. ;)

"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

capoon can i ask you a favor? send you your cfg.bin?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

Tropical wrote:capoon can i ask you a favor? send you your cfg.bin?
Send you your CFG????????????? That makes no sence. Take to PM....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
coyote cojo

Post by coyote cojo »

Tropical wrote:capoon can i ask you a favor? send you your cfg.bin?
never mind
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

coyote cojo wrote:never mind
I don't Care............. ;)
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dpc3000