WTT: 2 Webstar DPC2100 Cable Modems + R4DS

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
MrRogers

WTT: 2 Webstar DPC2100 Cable Modems + R4DS

Post by MrRogers »

Hi, I am looking to trade 2 Webstar DPC2100 Cable Modems H/W Rev 2.0, both are in good condition, BOTH of them has Haxorware 1.1 Rev 39 installed (default settings). Along with an R4DS (Revolution for DS) Card which I will also include with it a 2GB san disc Micro SD card.

I am looking for one of the following cable boxes in exchange for the above:

Motorola DCT6412 (any phase) - prefer III if possible
Motorola DCT3412 (any phase)
Motorola DCT6416 (any phase)
Motorola DCT3416 (any phase)

or

4 x Motorola DCT700

If you have any questions or would like to see pics with my signature I would be more than happy to show you. If you have any questions regarding the R4DS card please inquire through PM ONLY. It is only for the Nintendo DS and DS Lite console, it will NOT work with the DSi or any of the newer model DS's. The cable modem with Haxorware installed is intended for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes only. Theft of service is a crime, and any user looking to purchase anything for that reason will be ignored.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:Hi, I am looking to trade 2 Webstar DPC2100 Cable Modems H/W Rev 2.0, both are in good condition, BOTH of them has Haxorware 1.1 Rev 39 installed (default settings). Along with an R4DS (Revolution for DS) Card which I will also include with it a 2GB san disc Micro SD card.

I am looking for one of the following cable boxes in exchange for the above:

Motorola DCT6412 (any phase) - prefer III if possible
Motorola DCT3412 (any phase)
Motorola DCT6416 (any phase)
Motorola DCT3416 (any phase)

or

4 x Motorola DCT700

If you have any questions or would like to see pics with my signature I would be more than happy to show you. If you have any questions regarding the R4DS card please inquire through PM ONLY. It is only for the Nintendo DS and DS Lite console, it will NOT work with the DSi or any of the newer model DS's. The cable modem with Haxorware installed is intended for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes only. Theft of service is a crime, and any user looking to purchase anything for that reason will be ignored.
Someone's Smoking some GOOD CHIT. LOL
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

TUNDRA wrote:Someone's Smoking some GOOD CHIT. LOL
2 premod cable modems on ebay go for $260 average. At least from what I saw.
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:2 premod cable modems on ebay go for $260 average. At least from what I saw.
WOW Like its so dificult to Load Haxoware on to a Modem. Besides in 99% of places it's USELESS. As you already Know. :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
moddog

Post by moddog »

I dont think too many ppl will find interest in those modem any more and in most part of the world Haxorware is a dead hack software.
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:I dont think too many ppl will find interest in those modem any more and in most part of the world Haxorware is a dead hack software.
My Point Exactly. He seams to think he has Something thats in High Demand. Maybe before his Long Vacation it Was, But Not anymore. :D
mikeeps2

Post by mikeeps2 »

TUNDRA wrote:My Point Exactly. He seams to think he has Something thats in High Demand. Maybe before his Long Vacation it Was, But Not anymore. :D
este no es bobo , cambiar esa mierda de modem por las HD , el cree que tiene gran cosa jajajaj
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

No offense but you guys are not helping any. I stated what I had to trade and what I expected in return, if you are not going to have any part in it then why bother posting? Just to try and make me look like a fool for posting anything in the first place...

I know the modems are not in high demand after my "long vacation" which is why I am trying to trade them, maybe someone on a different provider than me can get more use out of them. But then again I shouldn't have to explain that to you TUNDRA, since you already seem to know everything. :shock:
I JTAGGED your mom.

CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MassModz wrote:No offense but you guys are not helping any. I stated what I had to trade and what I expected in return, if you are not going to have any part in it then why bother posting? Just to try and make me look like a fool for posting anything in the first place...

I know the modems are not in high demand after my "long vacation" which is why I am trying to trade them, maybe someone on a different provider than me can get more use out of them. But then again I shouldn't have to explain that to you TUNDRA, since you already seem to know everything. :shock:
Don't take offence. All I am saying is they don't have the same value they once Had. 4 DCT700 will have way Higher Value than 2 Modems, Unless there 3.0 Modem.
You claim they go like for $230 On ebay, Well thats Plain Retarded, I have seen Better Modem's Like the Netgear CG's with Haxo for $59 on Ebay & the Netgear is WAY Better than A DPC2100 & thats a Fact wether you LIKE IT OR NOT. ;)
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

once again another post goes WAY off topic. closing it down. so if anyone does want to do this trade then please contact massmodz
live your life like a beer commericial