Dct 2244/1661/ABCDEFG/CR4

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
drakster

Dct 2244/1661/ABCDEFG/CR4

Post by drakster »

I have a Dct 2244/1661/ABCDEFG/CR4 i cant use im looking to trade for a same model with PH9 board.
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

drakster wrote:I have a Dct 2244/1661/ABCDEFG/CR4 i cant use im looking to trade for a same model with PH9 board.
what do you mean when you say you can not use it?

be clear so we can help
drakster

Post by drakster »

lafraga wrote:what do you mean when you say you can not use it?

be clear so we can help
I cant use it cause the local code and nvrams i have are from a PH9 box and dont work on my CR4 box or PH8 box
lafraga

Post by lafraga »

drakster wrote:I cant use it cause the local code and nvrams i have are from a PH9 box and dont work on my CR4 box or PH8 box
even if you write the nvram and code to a ph9 board you are just going to get the channels that are allready in the box as far as i know.

shot me a pm and tell me where you are and if you are from my area i can get you code and nvram for both cr4 and ph8 and if you are not arround my area the code will still work
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

lafraga wrote:even if you write the nvram and code to a ph9 board you are just going to get the channels that are allready in the box as far as i know.
i believe that's exactly what he is trying to do. looks like he doesn't have a local backup of the cr4 but DOES have a backup for a ph9. which is why he wants to trade one for the other:D
live your life like a beer commericial
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

Hey drakster, I send you the files for CR4 while ago. That backup was from Addison. Did it work for you or not?
drakster

Post by drakster »

ilavu wrote:Hey drakster, I send you the files for CR4 while ago. That backup was from Addison. Did it work for you or not?
i never got anything bro check ur PM
ilavu

Post by ilavu »

drakster wrote:i never got anything bro check ur PM
You got mail.