swap and trade testing equipment thread

Trade or sell. This forum is monitored. The thread might get deleted without notice.
drakster

swap and trade testing equipment thread

Post by drakster »

hey guys i have a couple of boxes i cant use in my area and are useless to me but maybe somebody out there needs them....we should start a swap and trade or sell thread what do u guys think?
moddog

Post by moddog »

Ebay is the best place for that.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

drakster wrote:hey guys i have a couple of boxes i cant use in my area and are useless to me but maybe somebody out there needs them....we should start a swap and trade or sell thread what do u guys think?
if you want to donate it......lol...
live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Not bad idea to trade the equipment. But do not abuse it or it will be deleted. Should we open another forum for that?
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

might be worth a trial run and see how it works out. only problem (which is in any forum that sells things) is the fact that you never know who your really dealing with. remember when you sell something you have to ship it to their address so somone is going to know where you live...but maybe that's just my paraniod side comming out..lol...
live your life like a beer commericial
drakster

Post by drakster »

usbbdm wrote:Not bad idea to trade the equipment. But do not abuse it or it will be deleted. Should we open another forum for that?
yea that would be good and put it as trade and swap... will only keep the sale underground.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

drakster

Post by drakster »

thank u very much