Cable Box Anyone

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

Tropical wrote:again this was in the past about 2 years ago, and man o man did i get phone calls and text messages. probably every 5 mins my phone was ringing. i had my fun not just "testing" but with all tech. I used to have dual monitors (24 inch) gaming pc a whole collection of modems and cable boxes, a couple of phones, few hard drive, xbox, playstation, wii. had so much crap and now im just not into in anymore so i sold everything. literally the on tech i have now (in room) tv, cable box, modem, wireless router, macbook pro, iPhone.
so you did all of this when you were 15 years old? i call BULLSHIT !
live your life like a beer commericial
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

marthypaul wrote:he he heh.
that sat thingy is not dead yet, as most peps proclaim now.
There is a way, .... , regret, that it is not right forum for discussion on this subject.
Hmmm, u might even use usbNT for a glitcher, with some mods....

Anyway, I love your attitude, and there still some peps, who act like you in this highly commercialized world, where All Mighty Dollar is a god.

But they share, knowledge without sharring it is totally useless
In today's economy I guess you can't blame people who are able to make monies from there hobby. (Guns-Stamps-Coins-etc)
Shame this one will have such a negative effect.

I base my position on personal economics.
If my position was different who knows?

.. Sorry I didn't recognize the phone number. :p
Sorry for my poor English, it is my primary language.:rolleyes:
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

justsomeguy wrote:so you did all of this when you were 15 years old? i call BULLSHIT !
tons of mexicans where i live and selling 2-3 modems a week not to bad.
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

You'd be shocked at the shit I was doing at 15....but then again that was close to 15 years ago. Also, not long ago, there was a time where, modems for example, my 5 year old son could have easily been taught to do it.

That said, regardless, Tropical, you should be ashamed of yourself, not only for selling modems/boxes in mass quantity, but also for admitting it in open public forums.

Somewhere some asshole is sitting at his desk at Comcast reading your posts, giving a facepalm, and patting himself on the back saying/thinking "And this is a prime example of why I pitched to my Comcast boss to up the security..." He's probably printing your posts to give to his boss as justification for a raise.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

macgyver12 wrote:You'd be shocked at the shit I was doing at 15....but then again that was close to 15 years ago. Also, not long ago, there was a time where, modems for example, my 5 year old son could have easily been taught to do it.

That said, regardless, Tropical, you should be ashamed of yourself, not only for selling modems/boxes in mass quantity, but also for admitting it in open public forums.

Somewhere some asshole is sitting at his desk at Comcast reading your posts, giving a facepalm, and patting himself on the back saying/thinking "And this is a prime example of why I pitched to my Comcast boss to up the security..." He's probably printing your posts to give to his boss as justification for a raise.
or there is also that guy who got busted and had to do jail time!! what was his name again...LMFAO:eek:
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

unlike RYAN HARRIS i havent exposed my name or address or even better i havent opened a store and sell in the back. but anyways the days of selling "testing" modems are over and they would have a hell of a time locating me because..........
macgyver12

Post by macgyver12 »

If they wanted to find you, they would. You're modems can only hide you so much.

justsomeguy...I've already given that certain guy the lectures lolol... I think he's finally learned his lesson tho. But yeah...shit, Tropical, sorry, I was wrong....the face palms were definately for someone else here lol....and I'm sure someone got a massive raise for that.
marthypaul

Post by marthypaul »

macgyver12 wrote:If they wanted to find you, they would. You're modems can only hide you so much.

justsomeguy...I've already given that certain guy the lectures lolol... I think he's finally learned his lesson tho. But yeah...shit, Tropical, sorry, I was wrong....the face palms were definately for someone else here lol....and I'm sure someone got a massive raise for that.
U ain't talking about that master RAT ABMjr , r u ?????
that ex CIA, then latter FBIagent, kicked out for his sexual perversions, becomes PI, and still is snitching on peps and friends.

And he claimed it is fun to do that.
He even testified in court against his close friends, he used to play poker with......
If they wanted to find you, they would. You're modems can only hide you so much.
There is a way, even with the modem ......
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

marthypaul wrote:U ain't talking about that master RAT ABMjr , r u ?????
that ex CIA, then latter FBIagent, kicked out for his sexual perversions, becomes PI, and still is snitching on peps and friends.

And he claimed it is fun to do that.
He even testified in court against his close friends, he used to play poker with......

There is a way, even with the modem ......
no he wasn't talking about him. and not about that ryan guy that tropical posted either..but that guy sure is highup there in the snitch catagory that's for sure...lol..this guy wasn't a snitch, just a dumbass..lol..but he deffetinly paid the price for selling modded merchendise..in the long run he did indeed learn his lesson (i hope)..lol..but he will testify that no matter how hard you try to hide they can find you, and if they want to they WILL find you.
Tropical

Post by Tropical »

i stopped selling about 2 years ago and nothing bad happened so far so im not worried.
Carlito's way

Post by Carlito's way »

stomperz wrote:Most of the posts on this form pertain to STB's.
True, but there need to be a balance of interest so USBDM will still be motivated to go forward with this product.

You say "this hobby will die by 2015" which I believe might come true if selling is not curbed. I do not think selling will slow.

It seems selling to be located in particular demographic areas by certain people.
You might be right, fuck this hobby. With my Glaucoma I might just move to Calif and start growing. Start a new hobby that pays!

I must admit I am guilty of giving away box's to family members and a few friends thus proliferating the spread. Got to brag to someone.
Was him right about this???