There's only one thing that beats having Internet and TV...

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
MrRogers

There's only one thing that beats having Internet and TV...

Post by MrRogers »

Well I wouldn't say it "beats" having internet and TV but it definitely ranks right up there.

Having extremely awesome NY Italian style pizza, while you wait for them to knock on the door - downloading the latest episodes of the walking dead at unimpeded speeds and getting it all ready for playback so that when the pizza gets here everything is perfect. And the night goes on... Beats any night at the bar destroying my liver, now I can trade that in for coronary heart disease or a heart attack! WOOHOO!

I would say the only thing that could put icing on the top would be sex at the end of the night, but shes already asleep. Pizza and walking dead will have to do it for me.

Might catch some Family Guy if I am still awake.

How are your guys' fri nights going?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
stomperz

Post by stomperz »

Wow ....Let me check the curtains!
Are you peeking through my window and taping my phone?:confused:

Same kinda nights in ChiTown:rolleyes:
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

MrRogers wrote:Well I wouldn't say it "beats" having internet and TV but it definitely ranks right up there.

Having extremely awesome NY Italian style pizza, while you wait for them to knock on the door - downloading the latest episodes of the walking dead at unimpeded speeds and getting it all ready for playback so that when the pizza gets here everything is perfect. And the night goes on... Beats any night at the bar destroying my liver, now I can trade that in for coronary heart disease or a heart attack! WOOHOO!

I would say the only thing that could put icing on the top would be sex at the end of the night, but shes already asleep. Pizza and walking dead will have to do it for me.

Might catch some Family Guy if I am still awake.

How are your guys' fri nights going?
Totally Retarded, LMFAO, How are you Goig to Download If you Hvae No Internet????????????????? The Not getting Sex I can Understand Why, TAKE YOUR MEDS LOL..................
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:Totally Retarded, LMFAO, How are you Goig to Download If you Hvae No Internet????????????????? The Not getting Sex I can Understand Why, TAKE YOUR MEDS LOL..................
I was thinking about leeching off your connection for starters :p

You are speeding anyways, time to slow you down haha!

I have been taking my meds, maybe I should stop?
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
jeff_yuckey

Post by jeff_yuckey »

LMFAO, Yeah its sucks if you are banned for life .
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jeff_yuckey wrote:LMFAO, Yeah its sucks if you are banned for life .
What makes you think thaty has Slowed him Down? LMFAO
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

CAPONE wrote:What makes you think thaty has Slowed him Down? LMFAO
Hahahaha! Good point.
And who the hell said I was banned? News to me.
I JTAGGED your mom.

jram

Post by jram »

Sounds perfect except the walking dead.
moddog

Post by moddog »

The only thing that beat my internet and tv is sitting by the beach with my girl and a nice cold beer, with two fish on the grill been jerk....
Good better best
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

moddog wrote:The only thing that beat my internet and tv is sitting by the beach with my girl and a nice cold beer, with two fish on the grill been jerk....
DARN I need to Go There. LMFAO..... Sounds Like a Great Vacation SPOT....
jeff_yuckey

Post by jeff_yuckey »

Stay away from Costa cruise though. It is better safe than sorry.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

jeff_yuckey wrote:Stay away from Costa cruise though. It is better safe than sorry.
LOL Thats Just WRONG. Accidents Do Happen And you never Know Where or When...
moddog

Post by moddog »

CAPONE wrote:DARN I need to Go There. LMFAO..... Sounds Like a Great Vacation SPOT....
LOL,yes it is and those cruise coming daily and you would enjoy the water coconut here as well.:D
Good better best
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

moddog wrote:The only thing that beat my internet and tv is sitting by the beach with my girl and a nice cold beer, with two fish on the grill been jerk....
CAPONE wrote:DARN I need to Go There. LMFAO..... Sounds Like a Great Vacation SPOT....
hey capone Lets bombard moddog with some visitors...except on vacation we DON'T worry about internet on the beach...we worry more about the scenery and not sunburning our tongues gawking at the talent on the beach~:)
live your life like a beer commericial