Look how cheap this person is again.

Misc forums. Device donation, device swap. Off the topic etc.
usbbdm

Look how cheap this person is again.

Post by usbbdm »

Someone send me this link.

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Elec ... ineer.html

Anyone know this guy? (tscompusa)
http://www.freelancer.com/users/1468944.html

In the history (we all know who he is related , kevlo)

http://www.freelancer.com.au/users/329284.html

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Engi ... -from.html

That is how they had killed old USB JTAG and that is how they make all the trouble for the activation for the legal users.
uga

Post by uga »

Wow, what a loser!
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

this is utterly ridicilous!!!! these goofballs are the people who ruined it the last time for everyone!!! i sure hope you can beat these guys boss man!!! although if you did release a newer version of your tools i would be probably the second in line to buy it without any problem at all~ if you need any help with this matter or there is anything we can do to help ya just let us know;)
live your life like a beer commericial
innoweb

Post by innoweb »

oh, that's not nice..
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

tscompusa (same username on eBay) is Thomas Swingler (same guy that ratted on MassModz).

He is also the owner of C*bleH*ck

He resides in Pennsylvania, most likely with his parents.

I think it is hilarious that he is even trying to reverse the NT. All he is selling now is the normal unmodded modems, which btw nullifies his sites name, seeing as what he is selling is not hacked in any way. The only thing that might be relevant is a couple of how-to's which he got from other sites, like this one.

And with all due respect to him, tscompusa is a douche. No disrespect in any way (I did say with all due respect didn't I?)
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

He even registered a domain of http://www.usbjtags.com.
Trying to fool people thinking that is somewhat related to this site.
MrRogers

Post by MrRogers »

usbbdm wrote:He even registered a domain of http://www.usbjtags.com.
Trying to fool people thinking that is somewhat related to this site.
Definitely a good time to let users on this site know that you are not affiliated with him in any way and that anyone that (if he does have someone else reverse engineer the USBJtag NT) that they will not be supported by this site. You obviously worked long and hard on keeping this as your project, even after the USBJtag, he is a shame to the entire community and should be banned from any site that has anything to do with modification of ANY sort.

Not only does he snitch on people, but now he is ripping off people's work and attempting to profit from it. What is the saddest part about the whole thing is that he cannot actually do it himself so he posts ad's online hoping that someone will take on the project... To anyone that may be involved in helping him out, save yourself the money and just sell it yourself if you ever get it figured out, and even then... hope you won't get taken to court for theft (usbjtag.com is the owner of the USBJtag NT and it's designs, hardware and software).

It seems as though after selling hacked cable modems and being busted by the feds he is getting desperate for money, taking a shot at this site is definitely an obvious disregard for where he got ALL of his knowledge in the first place. I wouldn't worry too much about him though since all he is selling is the Blackcat programmer which btw is not even comparable to the NT, and he has not had that one hacked by himself (LOL that would be the day when he could actually use Visual Studio for starters), or someone else.

P.S.
I just noticed on the first ad, he posted the site on his ad.... ROFLMAO! Talk about free advertising. I am confident that he is not asking enough for the project, in itself would probably take a year MINIMUM to complete. If I was a freelancer and I lived in China where cost of living is cheap and help is easy to find (in some places, not all), I would be asking AT LEAST $10,000.00. Now picture him finding a freelancer somewhere else in the world where cost is not cheap.. Anyone that thinks they can pull off what he is asking is probably laughing at his ad and pissing their pants at what he is offering. Also, he created the site (usbjtags) in 2009 and we are now in 2011 (almost 2012) and he has not made any new breakthroughs on anything since he came in to the scene with his "ok" looking web design (which btw was probably created by someone else) since we know how he has a thing for ripping people off. Two years and nothing new has happened is pretty sad even for a novice programmer.

And P.P.S

Here is his personal contact information to anyone that wants to give him a call and bitch him out. Or show up to his house with a flaming bag of shit, which is exactly what he deserves. And if Cynthia (his mom) answers the phone just ask for him, he is probably in his room eating pizza rolls and playing xbox on his moms account. I am not joking either, calling him a loser would be a compliment. I believe he is 29 (guessing) and still living at home with his mom (not guessing).

Registrant:
Tom Swingler
4528 miller drive
mount joy, Pennsylvania 17552
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: USBJTAGS.COM
Created on: 02-Mar-09
Expires on: 02-Mar-12
Last Updated on: 02-Mar-09

Administrative Contact:
Swingler, Tom [email protected]
4528 miller drive
United States
(717) 681-9186 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Swingler, Tom [email protected]
4528 miller drive
United States
(717) 681-9186 Fax --
I JTAGGED your mom.
I was told that there is no such thing as a free lunch, I then learned through personal experience that the best things in life ARE FREE - Me

WE ARE ANONYMOUS, EXPECT US.

All posts/topics that I post in are completely hypothetical in real life and should not be taken seriously.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

great info mr.rogers!! now lets get some people in that area to go pay him a visit and show him how to disassemble his arms or something:D
live your life like a beer commericial
slugworth

google

Post by slugworth »

maybe google his home address and get a picture.
uga

Post by uga »

Excellent Detective work MrRogers!
buzzybuzzard

Post by buzzybuzzard »

i would guess that Tom Swingler is working with the ISPs and or the FEDs to find out ways to stop modding modems u could not make and sell NT for much less than it is sold for now and make any money which i doubt if much is made from NT. now remember he got busted and got some kind of sweetheart deal and his site is still up so read between the lines

the reason 50% of the TOSs have left this hobby who is he going to sell to
uga

Post by uga »

Good point, trying to figure out who the crook is here, 1 guy or the feds!
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I am not sure if it is good to post his personal info here. But this is what found in godaddy and it is public info anyway.
buzzybuzzard

Post by buzzybuzzard »

uga wrote:Good point, trying to figure out who the crook is here, 1 guy or the feds!
the Isp are just as suspect as the fed since NT is hacking the DIG tv boxes + the modems
uga

Post by uga »

Please do not remove anything from this thread!