ak4d7+ donated

This is to recognize people who had donate their device for testing.
usbbdm

ak4d7+ donated

Post by usbbdm »

RNG110 and DPC300 for testing. Thank you.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:RNG110 and DPC300 for testing. Thank you.
Is DPC300 a Cable Box Or you Meant DPC3000 Cable Modem?

Becouse The DPC3000 Cable Modems are same as SB6120 and can Be done. Thats the Modem I am connected to Net with ATM to write this, So what needs to be tested there? ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Sorry it is DPC3000 modem. I heard this one has JTAG port and once ARM JTAG supported then it is possible to program with JTAG.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Sorry it is DPC3000 modem. I heard this one has JTAG port and once ARM JTAG supported then it is possible to program with JTAG.
I do program them with the USBJTAG NT. So I don't understand what you mean by program with JTAG. I programmed mine with the USBJTAG NT and currently using it ATM ( At This Moment ) to connect on line. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

USBBDM is talking about the proper way of programming these devices through the jtag ports on the modem itself , which is ARM based and not MIPS based.

The way we are doing it now is the cheap hack way.

Regards
RIP_Felipeferras

can u do some post

Post by RIP_Felipeferras »

TUNDRA wrote:I do program them with the USBJTAG NT. So I don't understand what you mean by program with JTAG. I programmed mine with the USBJTAG NT and currently using it ATM ( At This Moment ) to connect on line. ;)
like a full description or how to do it i mean is not in here and since u use usbjtag nt to do it u can share the way you did it
well if u can or tell how to
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

felipeferras wrote:like a full description or how to do it i mean is not in here and since u use usbjtag nt to do it u can share the way you did it
well if u can or tell how to
Chip connections are the same as the SB6120. Only thing thats different is the ISP Point.
RIP_Felipeferras

well is not detecting

TUNDRA wrote:Chip connections are the same as the SB6120. Only thing thats different is the ISP Point.
im trying to detect and no luck so if u guys can share a post about this modem will b appreciated i mean a good post no just a regular answer like read or some sh!t like that cause i solder the chip and the isp pin on pin 5 in u104 select target as dpc300 and i got nothing well ill be around
٩(●̮̮̃•)۶=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ᴼ•ₒ ○ ˚ͦ ◦•ᵒ ºᴼ•ₒ no andaba muerto andaba de parranda ₒ•ᴼ۝
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

felipeferras wrote:im trying to detect and no luck so if u guys can share a post about this modem will b appreciated i mean a good post no just a regular answer like read or some sh!t like that cause i solder the chip and the isp pin on pin 5 in u104 select target as dpc300 and i got nothing well ill be around
What are you talking about????????????????????

Select target SB6120 LOL and it will ID No Problem...... ;)

Here put this in your Config Folder then you can Select DPC3000 :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RIP_Felipeferras

is not working

TUNDRA wrote:What are you talking about????????????????????

Select target SB6120 LOL and it will ID No Problem...... ;)
ya trate un chingo de veces y la putada esta no se deja ya estoy hasta la madre de no detectar ya tengo el bkup listo para cargarselo y nada argggghh me tiene hasta la gaver
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

felipeferras wrote:ya trate un chingo de veces y la putada esta no se deja ya estoy hasta la madre de no detectar ya tengo el bkup listo para cargarselo y nada argggghh me tiene hasta la gaver
Ahi te puse el XML para que puedes escojer el DPC3000. Es el mismo del Sb6120 solo con distinto Nombre

Te deve reconoser tanto en el UJModem como en el USBTAG NT Software. Solo veras la opcion del DPC3000 si Usas el USBJTAG NT Soft.

Que te sale en la pantalla cuando tratas de Identificar el Modem?
RIP_Felipeferras

esto

Copyright (C) 2010,2011,2012
USB JTAG NT 0.42b
Target: DPC3000
-flshdct 0
Unknown flash type!
Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum 00ff,00ff,00ff
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

felipeferras wrote:Copyright (C) 2010,2011,2012
USB JTAG NT 0.42b
Target: DPC3000
-flshdct 0
Unknown flash type!
Report these values http://www.usbjtag.com/vbforum 00ff,00ff,00ff
Need to check your Connections.
Supawoody

Post by Supawoody »

felipeferras wrote:ya trate un chingo de veces y la putada esta no se deja ya estoy hasta la madre de no detectar ya tengo el bkup listo para cargarselo y nada argggghh me tiene hasta la gaver
Que paso primo calmado hahahaha no dejes que esa putado te encabrone.
RIP_Felipeferras

ImageImage