need help, wrong size nand dump.

XBOX NAND rad/write.
condorstrike

need help, wrong size nand dump.

Post by condorstrike »

USBjtagNT only reads 16 megs dump from my jasper 256, is there a setting or script i should use, please help, and thanks guys.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

condorstrike wrote:USBjtagNT only reads 16 megs dump from my jasper 256, is there a setting or script i should use, please help, and thanks guys.
Did you Pick Correct Setting In Software? You Have Three Choices.
XBOX360
XBOX360256M
XBOX360512M
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

condorstrike wrote:USBjtagNT only reads 16 megs dump from my jasper 256, is there a setting or script i should use, please help, and thanks guys.
If pre-build XML cannot handle your case, then you need to make your own XML. In this case, however, CAPONE is right, you can select 256M to read. It does take quite a long time and be patient.
condorstrike

Post by condorstrike »

yeap you're right I messed up there, chose the right one now... now another quick question.

maybe its my soldering, not sure.
But does the USBjtagNT flash the .ecc file without any SPECIAL settings, cause the box won't boot up for me. It will if I revert to stock nand.

thanks for the help, guys.
gypo

Post by gypo »

Try moving the cables that run under the board next to the clamps, the coils above interfere with the signal.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Make sure you have short cable. If not use slower speed. USB JTAG NT uses 12MHz clock and it will have problem if you have long cable.