The Reset Glitch Hack

XBOX NAND rad/write.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

brabb wrote:A new .jed file just released not sure if there different, will check later on that but do you need a updated file of the one I sent you?
No worry. Once i have the JAM support, any JAM file should just work.
brabb

Post by brabb »

usbbdm wrote:No worry. Once i have the JAM support, any JAM file should just work.
I figured thats how it was, but just checking. Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I have successfully played on JAM file on Altera 3064. Tomorrow I will try on Xilinx CPLD.

There is an issue the the current NT. The CPLD of the NT is built for programming CPU. While CPLD programming needs all the 16 JTAG states. Current NT only implement about half of the state, which is more than enough to access CPU.

In order to do so, another round of CPLD design on NT is needed. That means the current NT user might not be able to use the JAM player once it is released.

This is similar to ARM support. Earlier hardware cannot support ARM. The current user can have the option to send back for an upgrade.

It is too early to say the JAM is fully supported now. I will test a few more devices and then wrap it up and release it.
moddog

Post by moddog »

:D I was planing on getting a second NT drew to what happen to my system the other day just in case, but now am so glad you mention this now so i will just wait thanks bass.
Good better best
brabb

Post by brabb »

usbbdm wrote:I have successfully played on JAM file on Altera 3064. Tomorrow I will try on Xilinx CPLD.

There is an issue the the current NT. The CPLD of the NT is built for programming CPU. While CPLD programming needs all the 16 JTAG states. Current NT only implement about half of the state, which is more than enough to access CPU.

In order to do so, another round of CPLD design on NT is needed. That means the current NT user might not be able to use the JAM player once it is released.

This is similar to ARM support. Earlier hardware cannot support ARM. The current user can have the option to send back for an upgrade.

It is too early to say the JAM is fully supported now. I will test a few more devices and then wrap it up and release it.
Thanks for all your hard work on this project, i know its probably not your highest priority but its nice to know that your working hard on it even though you dont even have a xbox or any use for this. Just wanted to say thanks for all your work.
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

brabb wrote:Thanks for all your hard work on this project, i know its probably not your highest priority but its nice to know that your working hard on it even though you dont even have a xbox or any use for this. Just wanted to say thanks for all your work.
it's nice to see people that are actaully TRULY thankfull for all usbbdm's HARD WORK:D
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:it's nice to see people that are actaully TRULY thankfull for all usbbdm's HARD WORK:D
Im Sure we All Do, But imagen if all 18,773 Members Posted there thanks. LOL :D
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

TUNDRA wrote:Im Sure we All Do, But imagen if all 18,773 Members Posted there thanks. LOL :D
it would be a pretty nice site if that were the case wouldn't it!! lmao...
live your life like a beer commericial
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

justsomeguy wrote:it would be a pretty nice site if that were the case wouldn't it!! lmao...
FUC* NO, All that Badnwith Just to Say thanks. LOL Im Sure the Boss Know Hs work has always Been Appreciated. His Work Is So Good Folks Even try to Steal It. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think I will release 0.54 on this weekend if everything go as planned.
It already support CPLD with data scan length less than 512 * 8 bits. I need to add long scan chain which I think can be finished in 2-3 days.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I am ready to try Xilinx. But the JAM file I got are not for this chip.
The IDCODE I got for this chip is (XC2c64A)
IDCODE read back is 06E5E093

But the JAM file I got are all for the chip IDCODE F6E5F093. They are different.
Anyone have a good JAM file for XC2C64A?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I have a friend who generated the JAM (STAPLE) file and it works great.

-jam run_xilinx_proc
Jam STAPL Player Version 1.0 Copyright (C) 20011-2015 usbjtag.com
RUN_XILINX_PROC
CRC matched: CRC value = E5BA
Successful File Execution.
CRC matched: CRC value = E5BA
Elapsed time = 00:00:03

Maybe the converted file cannot be played.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Here is video/
rainfade

Post by rainfade »

Has anyone found a converter for the .jed files in the reset glitch hack package to turn them into .jam files this likes ?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

rainfade wrote:Has anyone found a converter for the .jed files in the reset glitch hack package to turn them into .jam files this likes ?
The converted JAM file do not work. At least I cannot make it work. However, if you generate the JAM file from the Xilinx software it works just fine.