The Reset Glitch Hack

XBOX NAND rad/write.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I have ordered one module from ebay. What file should I program to it? It should take about 15 days to arrive. I need to do some preparation.
gypo

Post by gypo »

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Can you please generate .jam file? The JED file is xilinx specific and not universal. What I want to support is the JAM format (could possibly be jbc format).
gypo

Post by gypo »

I won't get chance to do this in the next 24 hours, if nobody else has helped you out by tomorrow evening I well get on it.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

No rush. The module will not arrive in 15-20 days anyway.
gypo

Post by gypo »

Please could you send me a jam file to examine?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

gypo wrote:Please could you send me a jam file to examine?
Jam is a text file. When you compile the jed file it should have the option to output jam file.
boarder1042

Post by boarder1042 »

Why cant you just use the stand alone Xilinx program? I uploaded it to multiupload. Just let me know if i can post the link here
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

boarder1042 wrote:Why cant you just use the stand alone Xilinx program? I uploaded it to multiupload. Just let me know if i can post the link here
You can post link here. The NT can support JAM file format with a little bit development.
boarder1042

Post by boarder1042 »

http://www.multiupload.com/CJQ71TNDC8

md5 6206b4a0ab1f9516c82d0e03a1ff0852
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This is Xilinx SDK? Then we should be able to download from Xilinx site. What I am asking is the JAM file out for program the chip.
boarder1042

Post by boarder1042 »

yes, but you can still program the chip with the Xilinx SDK. Thats why i was wondering if you wanted the program or not. You have to register on Xilinx in order to download it. I uploaded this to make life a little easier.

I dont understand why you want it compiled to a JAM.

Edit: Nevermind. I think I understand now.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Jam is universal program format and then we can program with NT software not Xilinx program at all.
brabb

Post by brabb »

usbbdm wrote:Can you please generate .jam file? The JED file is xilinx specific and not universal. What I want to support is the JAM format (could possibly be jbc format).
Isnt the .jed just text when you open it, say with a hex editor? If thats all it is, then all we have to do is just convert that text to ASCII format then just save it as a .jam file so you can use it? Would that work because all a .jam is a text that is stored in ASCII format, so shouldnt that work? If that is all you need to do then I have one coverted to the format you need. Let me know.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

brabb wrote:Isnt the .jed just text when you open it, say with a hex editor? If thats all it is, then all we have to do is just convert that text to ASCII format then just save it as a .jam file so you can use it? Would that work because all a .jam is a text that is stored in ASCII format, so shouldnt that work? If that is all you need to do then I have one coverted to the format you need. Let me know.
Send it to me and I can take a look. I should soon get the module and will add support to it.