The Reset Glitch Hack

XBOX NAND rad/write.
brabb

The Reset Glitch Hack

Post by brabb »

Hey everybody a new hack is out and it will work on any xbox 360, so i thought i would share this with everyone. Now im not sure if the jtagnt will work with everything, so if anyone could help me out that would be great. Heres the link
http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=735015
Nerax

Post by Nerax »

i am also interested in seeing how we can connect the nt to this

here is the schematic for the old jtag hack. just missing two pins.
Connections:
Signal XBOX PIN USBJTAG PIN
EJ J2B1.5 Pin 13(DEBUG)
XX J2B1.6 Pin 1(TRST)
SS J1D2.2 Pin 11(RESET)
SCK J1D2.3 Pin 9(TCK)
MOSI J1D2.1 Pin 3(TDI)
MISO J1D2.4 Pin 5(TDO)
GND J1D2.6 Pin 2

EDIT:

this should work i will match up the points and try on slim will report back later.
brabb

Post by brabb »

Well I sent a PM to usbbdm, so hopefully he gets back to me quick.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I am not quite sure what is expected for NT to support. I personally do not own XBOX, the XBOX initially shipped to me for development had been sent back. If you expect NT to be able to program other devices, it can be done. If you expect NT to simulate some devices it can also be done.
I just do not know the requirement yet.
roadrunna

Post by roadrunna »

http://www.logic-sunrise.com/dossiers-e ... orial.html The requirement would be to program the cpld found on this page. Currently it can be done with lpt as well and schematic for thta is on that page also its using IMPACT program to program the cpld that would be all that is required once programed the rest is up to the user to solder it onto the xbox board.
brabb

Post by brabb »

Well if you need another xbox usbbdm, I could send you mine. I was going to do this hack myself to get my dvd key because I messed up my drive. The only part I dont have is the cpld but I should be getting it later this week. So I would have all the tools if you need them usbbdm, just let me know.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

brabb wrote:Well if you need another xbox usbbdm, I could send you mine. I was going to do this hack myself to get my dvd key because I messed up my drive. The only part I dont have is the cpld but I should be getting it later this week. So I would have all the tools if you need them usbbdm, just let me know.
Is the "Red ring" box being able to tested? I can buy one locally if this still can be tested. But I do need the CPLD from someone to be able to add this support. Let me finish the 0.53 first.
Nerax

Post by Nerax »

any working xbox can now be tested even one's right out of the store. The cpld's are sold out it seems. I dont know if this is possible but, would the nt communicate with the impact software so long as we connected the proper points. Because it looks like the developers are using this.
roadrunna

Post by roadrunna »

No a red ring box would not be able to be tested with this exploit because your looking for a xell reloaded screen if the glitch worked after the cpld has been programed and soldered onto the xbox. Also the glitch does not work on xenons eother. Make sure its an hdmi box. I have a couple xenons but will have a few hdmis soon and be able to send you one.
Nerax

Post by Nerax »

where is the vcc point for usbjtagnt i havnt been able to find it.
brabb

Post by brabb »

usbbdm wrote:Is the "Red ring" box being able to tested? I can buy one locally if this still can be tested. But I do need the CPLD from someone to be able to add this support. Let me finish the 0.53 first.
Well if you need a xbox to test on I have a jasper, just let me know. As for the CPLD still havent picked one up so I cant help you there at the moment.

Actually I think all we need is the CPLD for us to move forward, bc we already can program the xbox we just need to program the CPLD. Correct me if im wrong.
TheOneAndOnly

Post by TheOneAndOnly »

If there is something I can help with let me know. I have a few of the Xilinx CoolRunner II CPLD (xc2c64a) on the way. :D
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Then I do not need the XBOX just the CPLD module should be enough. When developing I also need someone remotely test the test build before release it.
brabb

Post by brabb »

Yeah, if there is anything I could do to help just let me know and I give it a shot. Still no CPLD, there sold out at the moment.
d0

Post by d0 »

Has anyone confirmed that usbjtagnt can read the 360S? Is the flash chip the same? As for the CPLD they are available on ebay.