XBOX360 CPU JTAG port J8C1

XBOX NAND rad/write.
d0

Post by d0 »

It depends if the xbox you have is exploitable. a LPT SPI reader works on nandpro or other USB SPI reader. There are others like Nand-X (team xecuter) or nandflasher by Maximus and USBJTAG NT does everything the same and probably just as fast. what "over-the-top" programmers are you talking about? It depends on dashboard version
cc17926

Post by cc17926 »

well.. reading (before i bother to jtag) the dashboard version i have basically says the e-fuse is blown to the jtag port.. i was trying to determine if either there was another method (like over-the-top eeprom programming) or if my usbjtagbnt works differently than the general parallell port nand programmer.. (if any of this makes sense)
thanks!
d0

Post by d0 »

I think from what your saying you are talking about using SPI programming not the JTAG port. From what I know it is called "JTAG hack" because when you wire the diodes It uses the Xbox SMC to talk to the GPU JTAG. The port i am talking about in this thread is CPU JTAG J8C1 and is not the same as the one your thinking about.
roadrunna

Post by roadrunna »

crazie wrote:Not for now, try forever.. There is no way that M$ will reopen the door to the security hole that was used for the exploit. And since the code is roughly 200 lines or something, it is pretty much never gonna happen..
never say never Reset glitch hack :P
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

roadrunna wrote:never say never Reset glitch hack :P
Maybe you should read the FORUM RULES.

Its against forum Rules to Bump Up OLD THREADS and This one is Over One YEAR OLD.....
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."