Android 0.65 issues

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
Koevoet

Android 0.65 issues

Post by Koevoet »

Using a Samsaung Galaxy note 10.1 with 4.1.2 firmware , with a powered USB hub

Software install ok , when NT is connected window appears to choose NT as default driver , this time frame is very quick and if you don't tick it fast enough the window dissappears , and you are left with stand alone software.

If you manage to tick this box , it appears a second time and if you tick it the activation window appears for about 5 seconds and is gone , you cannot get this window back unless you clear the data in app manager.

There seem to be other issues , but until the driver issue is resolved i cannot be sure that these other issues are bugs.

Regards
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I think you have special setting that have window time out. Activation window can be selected under menu. It is on top right.
NT does not have
special driver.
When use powered USB hub, use the power with 5V only, I have burnt one It with adjustable power and accidentally set to 12v. So use good quality power USB hub.
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

The hub is properly powered with a 5v supply , so no issues there .

There is no timeout feature that i can see , have no issues with any other form of popup.

Activation will not show even when hitting activation in the tool menu as it does not show the NT as being connected.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Koevoet wrote:The hub is properly powered with a 5v supply , so no issues there .

There is no timeout feature that i can see , have no issues with any other form of popup.

Activation will not show even when hitting activation in the tool menu as it does not show the NT as being connected.
USB has to show connected to have activation dialog.
I will show you via you tube video on Galaxy 10.1 latter. It works just fine for me.
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

Ok i changed my CFW from 4.1.2 to 4.3 and now i get the activation window , possable bug with the previous CFW.

I have noticed in this CFW i do not have the drop down in the top right hand corner.

Obviously with no activation code i cannot test much further.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I confirm Galaxy with 4.1.2 had some issue. However the other pad I had with 4.1.1 seems to work much better.
When things happen, unplug the dongle (not the USB) seems do the trick. So Galaxy 4.1.2 still works.
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

Ok issue on 4.3.1 reolved regarding the right hand top menu , i was using a different UI , once set back to tablet my menu appeared.

Everything seems to be functioning as it should regarding installation and driver acceptance.

Once i get the activation code i will test out some of the functions.

Regards
justsomeguy

Post by justsomeguy »

think this will work with my galaxy note1 phone? going to order the usb adapter come the new year anyways cause i never seen one of em before. but just wondering if it might work for the phone instead of the tablet? the phone is like a crossover between a tablet and a phone and the size is pretty decent so hopefully the software interface will work with it....something to play with anyways i'm hopeing ..lol
live your life like a beer commericial
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

justsomeguy wrote:think this will work with my galaxy note1 phone? going to order the usb adapter come the new year anyways cause i never seen one of em before. but just wondering if it might work for the phone instead of the tablet? the phone is like a crossover between a tablet and a phone and the size is pretty decent so hopefully the software interface will work with it....something to play with anyways i'm hopeing ..lol
Download the software first and see if it runs. I tested with Android 4.1.x.