Usbjtag nt

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
Pir8pete

Usbjtag nt

Post by Pir8pete »

My avg deleted the usbjtagnt.msi and I delete the setup file while back and can not uninstall from my box. Can you provide a link to download the "SETUP.rar 0.62 (IMPORTANT FOR NEW USER)" setup file?

Tried looking around the net to see if someone is banking versions, but no luck

usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

You should be safely use 0.64. The setup is not kept. However the backup does have 0.62.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

usbbdm wrote:You should be safely use 0.64. The setup is not kept. However the backup does have 0.62.
If I install the current 0.64 then I have two separate entries. With all your build setups they have always made new entries after installation, so if something happened like above and the person doesn't have the setup files for that build then it can't be removed and too for all the reg. entries too.

so if someone could post a link or pm me with where I could get 0.62 that would be great. thx
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I see your point.
You only need to run setup ONCE to install needed dlls and driver.
For newer version just download the software itself (not setup) and replace it under program files\....
setup is for new installation only!.
If you do want to run setup then you should uninstall first and then install again.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

Well regardless I need that 0.62 setup file to fix this, can you provide it so I can clear this out
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Pir8pete wrote:Well regardless I need that 0.62 setup file to fix this, can you provide it so I can clear this out
No. I do not have a backup of setup for 0.62. I do have 0.62 software but not setup.
Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

darn, how can I get rid of this version properly in the system? next time i'll make sure to uninstall before deleting setup.

How come the way you have your setup install it doesn't overwrite the update like most other setups when running the newer version? yours keeps making new entries.

can I make a request for this change going forward in your next builds? just makes it more convenient/user friendly.
softrend

.62 Setup

Post by softrend »

Pir8pete

Post by Pir8pete »

thank you for posting this