Sbg900

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
CAPONE

Sbg900

Post by CAPONE »

While testing an SBG900 I read the flash with Both softwares

With UJModem I get a 8MB Full Flash BackUp However On the USBJTAG NT Software It only Gets a 4MB Full flash BackUp And Also Noticed that there is no APP1 In the USBJTAG NT but there is on the UJModem.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:While testing an SBG900 I read the flash with Both softwares

With UJModem I get a 8MB Full Flash BackUp However On the USBJTAG NT Software It only Gets a 4MB Full flash BackUp And Also Noticed that there is no APP1 In the USBJTAG NT but there is on the UJModem.
That means the xml on NT is wrong.
you can modify the xml based on UJmodem.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:That means the xml on NT is wrong.
you can modify the xml based on UJmodem.
You Made the XML For this. In the XML it has the App1 But won't show Up On USBJTAG NT Software, Only On UJModem Software.
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:You Made the XML For this. In the XML it has the App1 But won't show Up On USBJTAG NT Software, Only On UJModem Software.
XML for SBG900 is just a reference. This is clearly not right any more. The UJmodem fixed this issue and should consider use UJmodem to program it.
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:XML for SBG900 is just a reference. This is clearly not right any more. The UJmodem fixed this issue and should consider use UJmodem to program it.
Yes I do Use it most of the Time. I just like the USBJTAG NT Software becouse I can look at the Dumps to determine If the read was good before I save it.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:Yes I do Use it most of the Time. I just like the USBJTAG NT Software becouse I can look at the Dumps to determine If the read was good before I save it.
The new UJmodem allows you to look at the memory too. You like the way that logically the memory is displayed?
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:The new UJmodem allows you to look at the memory too. You like the way that logically the memory is displayed?
Ys I Like the way its layed out on the nt Soft.