41b something wrong with me

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
cosanovas

41b something wrong with me

Post by cosanovas »

i have the 41b and i can read and back up everithing but when i trying to program nothing happens just click write and nothing happen. i copy and i trying to paste in the 41b and the program do not let me do it and help thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

cosanovas wrote:i have the 41b and i can read and back up everithing but when i trying to program nothing happens just click write and nothing happen. i copy and i trying to paste in the 41b and the program do not let me do it and help thanks
Which target and which hardware? If you use old USB JTAG, it is ON PURPOSE only allow you read the SPI and NO programming for SPI.
cosanovas

Post by cosanovas »

target sb4200 i bought 2 usbjtag NT so i do not know whats happening?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

cosanovas wrote:target sb4200 i bought 2 usbjtag NT so i do not know whats happening?
OK I will check sb4200 tonight. Can you program it with 40d? There should not be any difference. If it is an issue I will release 0.40c to solve this. All the feature should work the same as 0.40d. If not I will fix it.
cosanovas

Post by cosanovas »

the only thing was helping me was ujmodem .020
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

OK fixed in 0.41c. Please download it.
cosanovas

Post by cosanovas »

Can not find the memory in the configuration that now and this too Compare data Failed address 9FC00000,target FF,PC memory 10
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

cosanovas wrote:Can not find the memory in the configuration that now and this too Compare data Failed address 9FC00000,target FF,PC memory 10
I do not understand what do you want to say. Can you post a screen shot?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Download 0.41d now see if it fixes your issue.
dragonmas

41d

Post by dragonmas »

41d keeps asking for authorization and does not give good/normal icon for nt.exe.Just gives dos box???
CAPONE

Post by CAPONE »

dragonmas wrote:41d keeps asking for authorization and does not give good/normal icon for nt.exe.Just gives dos box???
This is Normal for this release. Somthing simple to fix. Just right click the Icon go to change Icon and go to old software folder and pick the Icon and then click on apply. Im sure USBBDM can fix it But no big deal. I also Like having the USBJTAG Icon since I am use to looking for it on desktop. ;)
"If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime."
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

dragonmas wrote:41d keeps asking for authorization and does not give good/normal icon for nt.exe.Just gives dos box???
Activation code for 0.41d is identical to pre 0.41.
The pre 0.41 activation code is stored in the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\USBJTAGNT
And 0.41 stored in
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\USBJTAGNT\USBJTAGNT

You can use regedit to find them.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

TUNDRA wrote:This is Normal for this release. Somthing simple to fix. Just right click the Icon go to change Icon and go to old software folder and pick the Icon and then click on apply. Im sure USBBDM can fix it But no big deal. I also Like having the USBJTAG Icon since I am use to looking for it on desktop. ;)
Icond issue is fixed and will be in next release.