Usbjtagnt .34 software problems

Report bugs found in the software. New release will fix those busg.
usped69

Usbjtagnt .34 software problems

Post by usped69 »

So my usbjtagnt .34 software was working fine. Until today I tried to load the software and the program just closes. It keeps on doing that. But the weird thing is when I load software with the usbjtagnt disconnect from computer it loads fine.. Any ideas as what may cause this? Any help is appreciated.. Thanks
joejoe332006

Post by joejoe332006 »

I would completly uninstall the software and reboot pc and install the usbjtag nt software .34 again and it should be fine.
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

usped69 wrote:So my usbjtagnt .34 software was working fine. Until today I tried to load the software and the program just closes. It keeps on doing that. But the weird thing is when I load software with the usbjtagnt disconnect from computer it loads fine.. Any ideas as what may cause this? Any help is appreciated.. Thanks
Check your PM.
usped69

Post by usped69 »

what casues this usbbdm?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

usped69 wrote:what casues this usbbdm?
I answered you in PM. What is your hardware ID?
usped69

Post by usped69 »

been a week already... Have you received my device back yet?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

usped69 wrote:been a week already... Have you received my device back yet?
I have receive one but not yours. Yours id should be 2513 but the one I received is not.
usped69

Post by usped69 »

yeah thats correct 2513.. maybe tomorrow you should get it..
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

usped69 wrote:yeah thats correct 2513.. maybe tomorrow you should get it..
I have a question for you.

Why you chose charge back from Paypal when I have answered you so many question and you obviously received item? And now you even ask for a repair for a non-paid item?
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

Problem cleared. This item was ordered on Jan 15. Buyer get the item and issue charge back on Feb 10.

On Mar 8 he reported it stoped working on this thread. Not surprised since he did not pay for it. He chose to send back for "repair". Now paypal had been notified and proof had been sent to Paypal to investigate.

If you dislike the item you can select send back and for a refund(minus shipping). That is fair. usped69 clearly likes it and want it badly. He had many questions answered via email. He even asked many times for his shipping back for "repair".

In old days this kind of things never happened to US customer. Now things had changed and all online activation have to be postponed after confirmation of receive email. Sorry no other choice when you have such kind of person. That is unfair to everyone here.
SIMON

ayuda por favor no puedo hacer funcionar cable usbbdm nt

Post by SIMON »

1. Copia de Seguridad y flash nvram
2. Restaurar flash y nvram
3. Debrick (Cuando La Programación normal, no de Trabajo)
4. Firmware de Prueba (tipo I y PH7/8/9 PH6/CR4)
5. Prueba de firmware (Tipo II PH6/CR4)
6. Detectar El Tipo de PH6/CR4 y no PH
7. Salir
Por favor Seleccione
Copia de Seguridad de flash
getram de Código

de Tiempo 00:00:04 (0.437)
, El Código guardar
de nuevo nvram
-getram nvram
Tiempo 00:00:00 (0.234)
-save nvram
Presione entrar en el párrafo continue.Spacebar y un mameluco ENTRAR. ...
Pero al poner 2. Restaurar y flash nvram

restablecer nvram
-ldram nvram
-nvram Setram
-cmpram nvram

Tiempo 00:00:01 (0.437)
Comparar Los Datos de error en la Dirección 200002, meta 00, la memoria de PC 1D
NVRAM no Escribir
Presione entrar continue.Spacebar párr y un mameluco ENTRAR ....
Y al poner la opion 4 del firmware de ensayo (tipo I y PH7/8/9 PH6/CR4)
-getram Código de

Tiempo de 00:00:05 (0.734)
-empresa
del firmware no es compatible
1. Programa del flash.
2. Cancelar.
Por favor, Seleccione
Que me El firmware no es soportado La Venta Por ESO no puedo "y cambiarle getram UID NVRA poner la Dirección de rojo y le pongo de Los Los ceros de la ONU y me da error en Sí cirrra El Programa ya le puedo "haer Respaldos Pero No Puedo Grabar La Plataforma aca de Ecuador es 8,08

Post by CAPONE »

usbbdm wrote:Problem cleared. This item was ordered on Jan 15. Buyer get the item and issue charge back on Feb 10.

On Mar 8 he reported it stoped working on this thread. Not surprised since he did not pay for it. He chose to send back for "repair". Now paypal had been notified and proof had been sent to Paypal to investigate.

If you dislike the item you can select send back and for a refund(minus shipping). That is fair. usped69 clearly likes it and want it badly. He had many questions answered via email. He even asked many times for his shipping back for "repair".

In old days this kind of things never happened to US customer. Now things had changed and all online activation have to be postponed after confirmation of receive email. Sorry no other choice when you have such kind of person. That is unfair to everyone here.
Theres always an A-Hole that screews things up for the rest of the world. But It is what it is. You have to watch your back and this is as safety measure you must take to avoid these people trying to take advantage. ;) If i where you I would not re-pair or even replace it so you can teach them a Leasson. :grin:
cablehackernoob

Post by cablehackernoob »

That guy is an asshole for Trying to steal you product. I hope he gets thrown in Jail.
candikel

Problem with win7 64 bit

Post by candikel »

I have been using usb jtag for long time and i never have problem installing it, but now it is already installed but it is not running.

I running windows 7 home premium
64 bit...
Help please....
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

candikel wrote:I have been using usb jtag for long time and i never have problem installing it, but now it is already installed but it is not running.

I running windows 7 home premium
64 bit...
Help please....
You need to be more specific to get help. The application does not run or USB does not get connected? Screen shot might help.
USB JTAG NT is fully supported on Windows 7/8. I supports all the way to XP service pack 2.