SB6120 firmware.

SB6XXX,SBV6XXX

Moderators: justsomeguy, Koevoet

ooker

Post by ooker »

LOL I agree that 0n3.m4n.4rmy is just spreading bullshit, not sure what he would gain from it but who knows maybe he is with cablehack or massmodz, both people that are stealing from everyone and not teaching anything new...

Guys all you you grow up and start working with each other.... everyone benefits then.
UserName

Post by UserName »

stop making firmware with credits and links to sites then.
be clean and leave the original stuff in there so in case someone come to my house they check the modem page they don't see sigma haxore or whatever all over just leave the default pages the firmware comes with and then make another like other firmware are 192.168.100.1:XXXXXX so nobody knows what the hell its what. like they did in old day that's the point now anyways whatever lets wait for the tool and you will see more firmwares out there, also maybe can force the modem with internal dns so don't have to mess around with that either.
do not believe what i say 10% its true :confused:
0n3.m4n.4rmy

Post by 0n3.m4n.4rmy »

knowsbetter wrote:It is more about USBbdm spreading BS.... sad part is he has a lot of wrong information because little toadies here whispering BS in his ear. Sad part he is pretty good with hardware but these toadies kiss upto both sides so they can start a war and sit back and laugh and profit by stealing from both sides.

I know who "onemanarmy" and Koevet really are... LOL it's pathetic to watch their little childish games, USBbdm may be green enough to fall for it but the rest of us are not.

Yea you know it all that's why you don't have the balls to use your real nick. Don't be upset because he is not a blood sucker like yourself.

MoneyScammers.Net LOL
0n3.m4n.4rmy

Post by 0n3.m4n.4rmy »

ooker wrote:LOL I agree that 0n3.m4n.4rmy is just spreading bullshit, not sure what he would gain from it but who knows maybe he is with cablehack or massmodz, both people that are stealing from everyone and not teaching anything new...

Guys all you you grow up and start working with each other.... everyone benefits then.

First off I don't even own a 6120 . This whole thread is full of bashing. We all know usbjtag nt is the best hardware you guys hiding under nicks are just trying gain info you don't have. knowsbetter & retard123
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I might close this thread. I have too many SBH basher to come. I hope I will release the Win32 tool tonight and everyone will be able to pack/unpack the SB6120 firmware. That is all I do for now.
I might latter post how to enable SSH (another program to configure the firmware) and set password for SSH. (Of course well known password).
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

The sb6120 image tool has been created. I will send to a few member to test and then write the document. Please do not spam the thread. It is just to give everyone a chance to play with SB6120 firmware.

Here is a screen shot. Not meant to be complicated UI.

BTW you can add a few lines on /usr/sbin/runall with "ABW9wzpK6VV4Q" and your password for SSH will be "Admin".
klouder

Post by klouder »

why does this site and SBH always have to fight about everything? if the users would stop picking sides and work together then we could all get a lot more accomplished. let bygones be bygones and work together... just my 2 cents. a few recent posts in the SBH 6120 forum have given credit to usbbdm for creating USBJTAG NT, etc.

so how about making peace and everyone working towards a common goal? all of this fighting is ridiculous... it makes me hate visiting BOTH forums. i came here to try to help people and all i see is bitching back and forth. how about everyone try to get along!

i see users who help on both sites, including SBH admins and usbjtag users... at least some people are not taking sides, myself included.
Koevoet

Post by Koevoet »

I know who "onemanarmy" and Koevet really are... LOL it's pathetic to watch their little childish games, USBbdm may be green enough to fall for it but the rest of us are not

I am afraid you do not know who i am , i have no interest in SBH at all , so whoever you are feel free to go and fuck yourself.

Regards
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

I never intend to fight. Never. I also stated many times do not fight started from 2007. So if you guys follow long enough you will see this site talks very little and not even mention clone's site. I personally never finger point the persons on SBH site. (Not admins on SBH keep on finger point me).

I was asked many times if it is possible to do some work on SB6120 firmware and I never started. I have different interest like putting asterisk on SB6120 and you have to understand a little bit of how the firmware work. I need to create the enviroment that I can work on. So from time to time I need to create some tool. USB JTAG USB BDM was such kind of the result. I never had interest in modem hacking and I know it is illegal to do so. I do not use cable modem to go online.

So please stop finger point PERSON here or there or I will delete them.

It is recently SBH admins keep on spamming this site that seems there is a war somehow. If they think it is a war then it is up to them. The end result will be user have more choice. They keep on saying they will had new JTAG that will make NT worthless but what I see the PCB was designed one year ago and no software available. Regardless the admin come to declare that NT is "behind" in his store he still sell old cloned USB JTAG and said it will NOT do SB6120. So until they can make it available on their store, it is still rumor.
retard123

Post by retard123 »

usbbdm wrote:I never intend to fight. Never. I also stated many times do not fight started from 2007. So if you guys follow long enough you will see this site talks very little and not even mention clone's site. I personally never finger point the persons on SBH site. (Not admins on SBH keep on finger point me).

I was asked many times if it is possible to do some work on SB6120 firmware and I never started. I have different interest like putting asterisk on SB6120 and you have to understand a little bit of how the firmware work. I need to create the enviroment that I can work on. So from time to time I need to create some tool. USB JTAG USB BDM was such kind of the result. I never had interest in modem hacking and I know it is illegal to do so. I do not use cable modem to go online.

So please stop finger point PERSON here or there or I will delete them.

It is recently SBH admins keep on spamming this site that seems there is a war somehow. If they think it is a war then it is up to them. The end result will be user have more choice. They keep on saying they will had new JTAG that will make NT worthless but what I see the PCB was designed one year ago and no software available. Regardless the admin come to declare that NT is "behind" in his store he still sell old cloned USB JTAG and said it will NOT do SB6120. So until they can make it available on their store, it is still rumor.
usbbdm i've talked to you many times never have i spammed your site or been mean to anyone including yourself, i have no seen one post from an sbh admin here spamming anyone or anything

if someone was spamming it wasn't us

UserName

Post by UserName »

nobody intend to sell premood, idea is so everyone can make their own http or settings in firmware and that's it
do not believe what i say 10% its true :confused:
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

This thread is growing without talking about sb6120 firmware.

Yesterday one admin from SBH spammed this site and he act like gentleman somewhere else. Again DO NOT SPAM.

I have NOT contribute to the SB6120 firmware. NOT YET. So do not give me the credit for the SB6120 firmware.

I will soon turn my interest to something else (Put asterisk on VT2442 seems more interesting). I personally never made post to SBH site but I hate SBH admin comes to spam this site. So these post will be deleted if it is not related to the topic.