How to JTAG PAP2T-NA VoIP ATA Adapter

Use USB JTAG NT on VOIP device so we can unlock the device or configure the device.
tester2

How to JTAG PAP2T-NA VoIP ATA Adapter

Post by tester2 »

hi guy i need your help, i want to JTAG my PAP2T, so i like to know what are the PINS, and which Factory firmware i have to load, because my PAP2T is BRICKED 1 Red & 1 Green light solid ON.

Any help appricated.

Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

tester2 wrote:hi guy i need your help, i want to JTAG my PAP2T, so i like to know what are the PINS, and which Factory firmware i have to load, because my PAP2T is BRICKED 1 Red & 1 Green light solid ON.

Any help appricated.

Thanks
I do not think it has JTAG port. I was never able to find JTAG pins myself.
tester2

Post by tester2 »

if there is no JTAG Pins,

is there any way on circuit by tracing JTAG wires and i can solder wires on the board then that wires connect to USB JTAGNT.

like in old days on DN Satellite Boxes, if there is no jtag pins, then peoples find the JTAG connections on Board then soldering the wires directly on the board, and other end goes to the JTAG PORT, after this READING & WRITING whole FLASH is possible.

So is there any way tracing pins and sloder wires on PAP2T-NA board.

I am ready to do this testing, if any body trace on the circuit board.

Thanks
usbbdm

Post by usbbdm »

tester2 wrote:if there is no JTAG Pins,

is there any way on circuit by tracing JTAG wires and i can solder wires on the board then that wires connect to USB JTAGNT.

like in old days on DN Satellite Boxes, if there is no jtag pins, then peoples find the JTAG connections on Board then soldering the wires directly on the board, and other end goes to the JTAG PORT, after this READING & WRITING whole FLASH is possible.

So is there any way tracing pins and sloder wires on PAP2T-NA board.

I am ready to do this testing, if any body trace on the circuit board.

Thanks
There is not much info about this box. Also the CPU is not MIPS I believe.